MTV sure knows how to pick role models.
Jenelle Evans, cast member of Teen Mom 2, has been arrested for the second time in a week!
The reality show mom was charged with violating a domestic violence protective order and is currently in police custody with no bond or bail. This comes on the heals of an arrest seven days ago for making threatening phone calls and “communicating threats” to her ex-roommate, Hannah Inman, according to the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office. According to Starcasm.net, Evans left the North Carolina jail on the same day after posting $1,000 bond.
Awwww… there’s nothing quite like incarceration to boost ratings during sweeps week.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly