MTV sure knows how to pick role models.
Jenelle Evans, cast member of Teen Mom 2, has been arrested for the second time in a week!
The reality show mom was charged with violating a domestic violence protective order and is currently in police custody with no bond or bail. This comes on the heals of an arrest seven days ago for making threatening phone calls and “communicating threats” to her ex-roommate, Hannah Inman, according to the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office. According to Starcasm.net, Evans left the North Carolina jail on the same day after posting $1,000 bond.
Awwww… there’s nothing quite like incarceration to boost ratings during sweeps week.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj, Zendaya Weigh in on Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Maxine Waters Comments
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 5 Powerhouse Female Musicians Making Their Mark
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Fan Who Died in Car Accident
- #SoOldSchool: What’s An Old Word That You Think People Should Stop Using?
- Paris and Prince Jackson Get Complimentary Tattoos