Breakup Alert: Avril Lavigne Not Going to Be Kim K’s Step Sister-in-Law
There’s nothing quite like an engagement ring to freak you out of a relationship.
Avril Lavigne rebounded from her marriage to [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Sum 41[/lastfm] frontman Deryck Whibley, in record time–hopping right into a relationship with Brody Jenner.
The two have been together for two years and even got engaged over the holidays. But alas, now they’re pulling the plug on their relationship.
A source told Star magazine that “Brody and Avril aren’t engaged any longer… Things weren’t working out between the two of them. They decided to go their separate ways.”
Another source told the magazine that this is just par for the course for the tumultuous couple: “[They] go through incredible highs and lows in their relationship and recently things have taken a nosedive,” the source said. “They are just taking things day by day before making any life changing decision.”
A third source told the magazine, “They got cold feet. I don’t think this is the end. It sounds like they are just taking a break for now. I’m sure they’ll work it out and get back together.”
They better, they tattoo’d each other’s name on one another in 2010. Nothing says everlasting love like a name tattoo.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer