We Were Strong-Armed by My 9-Year-Old Niece Selling Girl Scout Cookies This Morning!
My niece, Molly, is the star of Molly’s Comedy Mix at Half-Past Six on the Jim and Kim Morning Show. Every morning at 6:30 we give her the late-night comedian jokes and she tells them as only a 9-year-old can. She has this sweet little voice and temperament, and this morning we discovered, she would make a great collector for the mob!
She is currently in the midst of selling Girl Scout cookies and Uncle Jim, of course, opened his wallet to buy as many boxes as he could afford.
But sweet little Molly had a message for Kim and Producer Craig (and the big boss, too) about why they should buy Girl Scout Cookies from her…
Seriously… any crime syndicates in need of a new goon?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with ‘Iggy SZN': Listen
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’