We Were Strong-Armed by My 9-Year-Old Niece Selling Girl Scout Cookies This Morning!
My niece, Molly, is the star of Molly’s Comedy Mix at Half-Past Six on the Jim and Kim Morning Show. Every morning at 6:30 we give her the late-night comedian jokes and she tells them as only a 9-year-old can. She has this sweet little voice and temperament, and this morning we discovered, she would make a great collector for the mob!
She is currently in the midst of selling Girl Scout cookies and Uncle Jim, of course, opened his wallet to buy as many boxes as he could afford.
But sweet little Molly had a message for Kim and Producer Craig (and the big boss, too) about why they should buy Girl Scout Cookies from her…
Seriously… any crime syndicates in need of a new goon?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch