My niece, Molly, is the star of Molly’s Comedy Mix at Half-Past Six on the Jim and Kim Morning Show. Every morning at 6:30 we give her the late-night comedian jokes and she tells them as only a 9-year-old can. She has this sweet little voice and temperament, and this morning we discovered, she would make a great collector for the mob!
She is currently in the midst of selling Girl Scout cookies and Uncle Jim, of course, opened his wallet to buy as many boxes as he could afford.
But sweet little Molly had a message for Kim and Producer Craig (and the big boss, too) about why they should buy Girl Scout Cookies from her…
Seriously… any crime syndicates in need of a new goon?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Like Father, Like Son’
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 6 New Songs From Fresh 102.7’s Top Artists
- Billy Joel Crashes Cover Band Set on Long Island
- Coldplay Cover Bee Gees with Barry Gibb
- Listen to Rihanna’s ‘Sledgehammer’ from ‘Star Trek Beyond’
- Enter To Win A Day Out with Thomas In New Jersey
- This Week On FM Magazine: 2016 Prix Canson® Prize Awarded In New York
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘You Callin’ Me a Dork?’
- Rihanna to Appear on ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Soundtrack?