My niece, Molly, is the star of Molly’s Comedy Mix at Half-Past Six on the Jim and Kim Morning Show. Every morning at 6:30 we give her the late-night comedian jokes and she tells them as only a 9-year-old can. She has this sweet little voice and temperament, and this morning we discovered, she would make a great collector for the mob!
She is currently in the midst of selling Girl Scout cookies and Uncle Jim, of course, opened his wallet to buy as many boxes as he could afford.
But sweet little Molly had a message for Kim and Producer Craig (and the big boss, too) about why they should buy Girl Scout Cookies from her…
Seriously… any crime syndicates in need of a new goon?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Not Performing Israeli-Palestinian Peace Concerts
- Stream Foo Fighters Concert Live Right Now!
- Oscars Secrets Revealed + the Truth About the Red Carpet
- Win Tickets To The Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience
- Ariana Grande’s Charm is ‘Dangerous’ in New York City
- John Mayer Unpacks ‘The Search for Everything’ Wave 2
- Paula Patton Accuses Robin Thicke of ‘Tampering’ with Court Order
- Lana Del Rey Wants to Cast a Spell on Donald Trump
- James Corden Goes Behind the Music of Boy Band ‘Thr33way’
- Meghan Trainor Releases New Track ‘I’m A Lady’