We Were Strong-Armed by My 9-Year-Old Niece Selling Girl Scout Cookies This Morning!
My niece, Molly, is the star of Molly’s Comedy Mix at Half-Past Six on the Jim and Kim Morning Show. Every morning at 6:30 we give her the late-night comedian jokes and she tells them as only a 9-year-old can. She has this sweet little voice and temperament, and this morning we discovered, she would make a great collector for the mob!
She is currently in the midst of selling Girl Scout cookies and Uncle Jim, of course, opened his wallet to buy as many boxes as he could afford.
But sweet little Molly had a message for Kim and Producer Craig (and the big boss, too) about why they should buy Girl Scout Cookies from her…
Seriously… any crime syndicates in need of a new goon?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- This Week On FM Magazine: Hungerthon 2014
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized ‘Respect’ Biography is ‘Full of Lies’
- Pharrell to Star in Fairytale Chanel Campaign, Drops Original Single with Cara Delevigne
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler
- Bono and Robin Thicke Among the Least Influential People of 2014, Says GQ
- Paramore Debut Hayley Williams/Joy Williams Duet ‘Hate to See Your Heart Break': Watch