My niece, Molly, is the star of Molly’s Comedy Mix at Half-Past Six on the Jim and Kim Morning Show. Every morning at 6:30 we give her the late-night comedian jokes and she tells them as only a 9-year-old can. She has this sweet little voice and temperament, and this morning we discovered, she would make a great collector for the mob!
She is currently in the midst of selling Girl Scout cookies and Uncle Jim, of course, opened his wallet to buy as many boxes as he could afford.
But sweet little Molly had a message for Kim and Producer Craig (and the big boss, too) about why they should buy Girl Scout Cookies from her…
Seriously… any crime syndicates in need of a new goon?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Lumineers Cover ‘Blue Christmas’
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘It’s Me OR The Dog’
- DJ Earworm Mashes Up the Biggest Hits of 2016
- Train Announce New Album ‘a girl a bottle a boat’
- Bruno Mars’ ’24K Magic’ Gets a Victoria’s Secret Twist
- 5 Best Songs on John Legend’s ‘Darkness & Light’
- Lady Gaga Performs Intimate Set on London Rooftop
- Listen to Sia’s New Song ‘Angel by the Wings’
- Solange Holding Open Call for Band Members
- ‘Hairspray Live!’ Soundtrack Features Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson