Tila Tequila will do just about anything to stay relevant.
Now that no one uses MySpace anymore, she’s got to get creative with her self-promoting. She tried a sex-tape, battery charges, and faked a pregnancy. What’s next for the pint-sized reality star: conversion.
Tila Tequila is converting to Judaism.
According to TMZ, Tila has been taking conversion classes at a New York synagogue. “As time passed, I started to become more and more fascinated with Kabbalah, the culture, and the way of life of the reform Judaism religion,” Tequila professed.
She then added, “I just feel like the Jewish people have such a beautiful way about them, and I can’t wait to officially be Jewish! Shabbat Shalom.”
Girl’s got one thing going for her when it comes to the Jewish dating scene, Shiksappeal!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Martina McBride Launches Own Label with Soul and R&B Covers Album, ‘Everlasting’
- Excitement, Concern Ahead Of Saturday’s Annual SantaCon
- Hear Lorde’s New Song ‘No Better’
- Beyoncé Sells 80,000 Copies of Her New Album in Three Hours
- New Music to Know: Drake Collaborator Sampha Brings His British Soul Across the Pond
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Maker
- Vampire Weekend, Beck, Fiona Apple, on Starbucks Covers Compilation
- Beyonce’s New Album Gets Surprise iTunes Release
- Kim’s College: Madea, Beyonce and Mila
- Mr. Annoying, Kris Jenner Needs More Surgery & Jonah Hill Gets Revenge: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!