Tila Tequila Converts To Judaism, Still Annoying As Ever
Tila Tequila will do just about anything to stay relevant.
Now that no one uses MySpace anymore, she’s got to get creative with her self-promoting. She tried a sex-tape, battery charges, and faked a pregnancy. What’s next for the pint-sized reality star: conversion.
Tila Tequila is converting to Judaism.
According to TMZ, Tila has been taking conversion classes at a New York synagogue. “As time passed, I started to become more and more fascinated with Kabbalah, the culture, and the way of life of the reform Judaism religion,” Tequila professed.
She then added, “I just feel like the Jewish people have such a beautiful way about them, and I can’t wait to officially be Jewish! Shabbat Shalom.”
Girl’s got one thing going for her when it comes to the Jewish dating scene, Shiksappeal!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Blocktoberfest Hits KelSo Beer Company in Brooklyn This Saturday
- U2 is Working on Another Surprise Project With Apple
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- Hear Johnny Marr’s New Solo Song, ‘The Trap’