Tila Tequila Converts To Judaism, Still Annoying As Ever
Tila Tequila will do just about anything to stay relevant.
Now that no one uses MySpace anymore, she’s got to get creative with her self-promoting. She tried a sex-tape, battery charges, and faked a pregnancy. What’s next for the pint-sized reality star: conversion.
Tila Tequila is converting to Judaism.
According to TMZ, Tila has been taking conversion classes at a New York synagogue. “As time passed, I started to become more and more fascinated with Kabbalah, the culture, and the way of life of the reform Judaism religion,” Tequila professed.
She then added, “I just feel like the Jewish people have such a beautiful way about them, and I can’t wait to officially be Jewish! Shabbat Shalom.”
Girl’s got one thing going for her when it comes to the Jewish dating scene, Shiksappeal!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – ‘The Freshmen’
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Jon Stewart of ‘The Daily Show’ Has More Fun With One Direction Fans
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl