Our Jim and Kim Morning Show Social Experiment drew to a close this morning. Maura and Brian each made resolutions for each other… to stop doing things that they both do on a daily basis. And it only lasted four days!
On Tuesday, they unveiled their list of demands… ok, just one resolution! For Brian (from the mind of Maura)… Stop looking at your phone all the time! And for Maura (from the depths of Brian’s brain)… Cut back on the drama, baby!!
And one of them didn’t make it through…
This morning we had our daily chat with our Wonder Twins…and far from powers activating… one of them broke their New Year’s Resolution.
But which one was it? Did man triumph over woman? Or vice versa…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Village Voice Holiday Spirits Tasting Event Celebrates The End Of Prohibition
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- John Mayer On Those ‘Smoldering’ “Who You Love” Photos & Duet with Katy Perry
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’