Our Jim and Kim Morning Show Social Experiment drew to a close this morning. Maura and Brian each made resolutions for each other… to stop doing things that they both do on a daily basis. And it only lasted four days!
On Tuesday, they unveiled their list of demands… ok, just one resolution! For Brian (from the mind of Maura)… Stop looking at your phone all the time! And for Maura (from the depths of Brian’s brain)… Cut back on the drama, baby!!
And one of them didn’t make it through…
This morning we had our daily chat with our Wonder Twins…and far from powers activating… one of them broke their New Year’s Resolution.
But which one was it? Did man triumph over woman? Or vice versa…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Like Father, Like Son’
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 6 New Songs From Fresh 102.7’s Top Artists
- Billy Joel Crashes Cover Band Set
- Coldplay Cover Bee Gees with Barry Gibb
- Listen to Rihanna’s ‘Sledgehammer’ from ‘Star Trek Beyond’
- Enter To Win A Day Out with Thomas In New Jersey
- This Week On FM Magazine: 2016 Prix Canson® Prize Awarded In New York
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘You Callin’ Me a Dork?’
- Rihanna to Appear on ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Soundtrack?