How Much Does Your Purse Weigh? Are You Sure?
Have you ever noticed your purse feels like you’ve packed several small children inside? And finding your Metro Card on the fly (for example…if the 1 train is bearing down on you and you are trying to catch it as the doors are snicking closed) is an impossibility?
Women’s purses are an oddity for the ages that no one will ever understand…
But something we recently discovered? Women have no idea how much they weigh! Do you know what the average weight of a woman’s purse is?
According to a recent study by StyleList, the average woman’s purse is 6.27 pounds.
And we decided to test that out. We took our trusty scale around to our co-workers to weigh their purses… and most thought they weighed much more than they actually did!!
First up, Mary Catherine, Janine and Susan…
Then Karen, Lauren and Liisa…
Go ahead… go weigh your purse and let us know what you’re lugging around all day in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jack White Throws First Pitch at Detroit Tigers Game
- Godsmack Stand Together, Not Alone
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza
- Porter Robinson Drops New Song, ‘Flicker’
- Matt Bellamy Promises New Muse Album is ‘Gonna Get Heavy’
- Linkin Park Perform ‘Until It’s Gone’ at First mtvU Fandom Awards
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’