How Much Does Your Purse Weigh? Are You Sure?
Have you ever noticed your purse feels like you’ve packed several small children inside? And finding your Metro Card on the fly (for example…if the 1 train is bearing down on you and you are trying to catch it as the doors are snicking closed) is an impossibility?
Women’s purses are an oddity for the ages that no one will ever understand…
But something we recently discovered? Women have no idea how much they weigh! Do you know what the average weight of a woman’s purse is?
According to a recent study by StyleList, the average woman’s purse is 6.27 pounds.
And we decided to test that out. We took our trusty scale around to our co-workers to weigh their purses… and most thought they weighed much more than they actually did!!
First up, Mary Catherine, Janine and Susan…
Then Karen, Lauren and Liisa…
Go ahead… go weigh your purse and let us know what you’re lugging around all day in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- This Week On FM Magazine: The Ellen Hermanson Foundation
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Kenny G: I’m Partially Responsible for Starbucks’ Frappuccino, You’re Welcome
- “100 Hours Per Week, No Overtime” – Mariah Carey’s Ex-Nanny Speaks Out