Have you ever noticed your purse feels like you’ve packed several small children inside? And finding your Metro Card on the fly (for example…if the 1 train is bearing down on you and you are trying to catch it as the doors are snicking closed) is an impossibility?
Women’s purses are an oddity for the ages that no one will ever understand…
But something we recently discovered? Women have no idea how much they weigh! Do you know what the average weight of a woman’s purse is?
According to a recent study by StyleList, the average woman’s purse is 6.27 pounds.
And we decided to test that out. We took our trusty scale around to our co-workers to weigh their purses… and most thought they weighed much more than they actually did!!
First up, Mary Catherine, Janine and Susan…
Then Karen, Lauren and Liisa…
Go ahead… go weigh your purse and let us know what you’re lugging around all day in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry
- Jay Z will Produce Two Projects about Trayvon Martin
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of “Going In Style”
- Zayn Malik Drops New Track ‘Still Got Time’ Featuring PartyNextDoor
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims