How Much Does Your Purse Weigh? Are You Sure?
Have you ever noticed your purse feels like you’ve packed several small children inside? And finding your Metro Card on the fly (for example…if the 1 train is bearing down on you and you are trying to catch it as the doors are snicking closed) is an impossibility?
Women’s purses are an oddity for the ages that no one will ever understand…
But something we recently discovered? Women have no idea how much they weigh! Do you know what the average weight of a woman’s purse is?
According to a recent study by StyleList, the average woman’s purse is 6.27 pounds.
And we decided to test that out. We took our trusty scale around to our co-workers to weigh their purses… and most thought they weighed much more than they actually did!!
First up, Mary Catherine, Janine and Susan…
Then Karen, Lauren and Liisa…
Go ahead… go weigh your purse and let us know what you’re lugging around all day in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen
- ‘Game of Thrones': The Musical? Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause
- Ed Sheeran Teams Up With Kermit the Frog For an Adorable Version of ‘Rainbow Connection’
- Kelly Clarkson Calls for Marijuana Legalization
- Get Up Close and Personal with Nate Ruess in NYC
- 5 Looks You Need for Your Best Beauty Summer Ever