How Much Does Your Purse Weigh? Are You Sure?
Have you ever noticed your purse feels like you’ve packed several small children inside? And finding your Metro Card on the fly (for example…if the 1 train is bearing down on you and you are trying to catch it as the doors are snicking closed) is an impossibility?
Women’s purses are an oddity for the ages that no one will ever understand…
But something we recently discovered? Women have no idea how much they weigh! Do you know what the average weight of a woman’s purse is?
According to a recent study by StyleList, the average woman’s purse is 6.27 pounds.
And we decided to test that out. We took our trusty scale around to our co-workers to weigh their purses… and most thought they weighed much more than they actually did!!
First up, Mary Catherine, Janine and Susan…
Then Karen, Lauren and Liisa…
Go ahead… go weigh your purse and let us know what you’re lugging around all day in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- Every Queen Song, Ranked
- Morrissey Storms Off Stage in Poland After Heckler Makes Him Feel ‘Unsafe’
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’
- Metallica Continue ‘Late Late Show’ Residency with ‘For Whom the Bell Tolls’: Listen