Molly’s Comedy Mix at Half-Past Six: Craigslist, Depression and Deportation!
On today’s Molly’s Comedy Mix, we’ve got Jim’s little niece Molly talking about Craigslist, Depression and Deportation!Check her out after the jump!
Every morning at 6:30, we present Molly’s Comedy Mix! Jim’s 8-year-old niece tells the listening audience jokes from the hottest late night stars. You know, like David Letterman, Jimmy Fallon, Craig Ferguson, and more!
It’s the “Jokes of Today,” as told by our star of tomorrow!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- This Week On FM Magazine: The Ellen Hermanson Foundation
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Kenny G: I’m Partially Responsible for Starbucks’ Frappuccino, You’re Welcome
- “100 Hours Per Week, No Overtime” – Mariah Carey’s Ex-Nanny Speaks Out