Last.fm Trends: Madonna Spells It Out For New Album
Queen of Pop Madonna is back, and stirring up just as much intrigue as ever with MDNA, the title of her forthcoming album. The album’s release date is yet to be confirmed, but a single is due for January, featuring M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj.
She’s got a fairly erratic number of weekly scrobbles, standing at just over 240,000 currently – but fans are listening to an interesting mix of tracks. Whilst classic hits dominate the top of her charts, new music has a strong showing: “Like A Prayer” is current #1 but its total of 1,716,523 scrobbles from 350,846 listeners can’t compare to “Hung Up”, with 2,731,765 scrobbles from 449,904 listeners.
Her shoutbox has been filled with excited fans since yesterday, so if they follow up with scrobbles, we’ll see a huge uptick in her recent listening trend once first single “Gimme All Your Luvin” is released at the end of this month.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- Whitney Houston’s Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: ‘Please Let Her Rest’
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for ‘Come Get It Bae’ Video: Watch
- See Beyoncé Channel ‘Rosie the Riveter’ on Instagram
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album
- Adele Awarded Five-Figure Sum In Case Over Son’s ‘Milestone’ Photos