Last.fm Trends: Madonna Spells It Out For New Album
Queen of Pop Madonna is back, and stirring up just as much intrigue as ever with MDNA, the title of her forthcoming album. The album’s release date is yet to be confirmed, but a single is due for January, featuring M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj.
She’s got a fairly erratic number of weekly scrobbles, standing at just over 240,000 currently – but fans are listening to an interesting mix of tracks. Whilst classic hits dominate the top of her charts, new music has a strong showing: “Like A Prayer” is current #1 but its total of 1,716,523 scrobbles from 350,846 listeners can’t compare to “Hung Up”, with 2,731,765 scrobbles from 449,904 listeners.
Her shoutbox has been filled with excited fans since yesterday, so if they follow up with scrobbles, we’ll see a huge uptick in her recent listening trend once first single “Gimme All Your Luvin” is released at the end of this month.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- T-Pain will Move to Australia if Donald Trump Becomes President, Probably
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- Relive All of Miley Cyrus’s Outrageous Outfits From The MTV VMAs
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’
- Now You Can Learn To Sing Like Christina Aguilera, By Christina Aguilera!