Khloe Kardashian Responds to Illegitimacy Claims
No one calls Khloe a bastard and gets away with it…
The former wives of Khloe’s dad, Jan Ashley and Ellen Kardashian, have claimed to Star magazine that the late Robert Kardashian admitted to them that Khloe was not his biological daughter.
Well… Khloe has lashed out against her former step-moms via Twitter!
“The audacity you have to mention my father’s name like this! Should be ashamed of urself,” Khloe wrote. “I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low… YOU ARE DISGUSTING! (yes you know who YOU are).”
A friend of the Kardashian clan told The Huffington Post that, “the story is bu—hit.” The insider continued on to say, “It’s clear this is just another example of someone trying to profit from the girls. Often they sit back and say nothing, but this is too much for them to just ignore.”
What we need here is a good ole Maury Povich paternity test!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To The “Fifty Shades Of Grey” Movie Screening
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- This Week On FM Magazine: The Ellen Hermanson Foundation
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Kenny G: I’m Partially Responsible for Starbucks’ Frappuccino, You’re Welcome