Pictures of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce[/lastfm]’s VIP birthing suite at Lenox Hill Hospital have been released and many people are amazed at how beautiful and normal-looking the room is for an actual hospital room.
Before you can say “Only money and fame can get you a room like that…” Think again.
Truth is, MANY Hospitals offer private, luxurious birthing suites to parents-to-be. In fact… I think the hospital suite I gave birth to my son in in a New Jersey Hospital was just as nice – if not nicer!
And I didn’t have to pay an extra dime!
This is big business for hospitals and luring the new moms with promises of luxuriousness and PRIVACY is one of the top choices for considering where to give birth. Let’s be honest, giving birth is ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING THINGS IN LIFE. And also one of the scariest, and sometimes PAINNNNNFULLLLLL (Trust me, you didn’t want to be anywhere NEAR me the first time I gave birth!)!!
I was EVIL, LOUD and well… some things are better left not said!
So the picture of the pretty, calm and comfortable room pretty much sold me on where to have my kids. Check out some birthing suites across the country. And remember…it’s all worth it in the end with that gorgeous baby you just worked to get here into the world!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nick Jonas Bummed He Didn’t Get a VMA Nod, But Life is Pretty Good
- Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez Break Up
- O.A.R. Relay the Need For More Female Voices in the Music Industry
- Lorde Shares Hilarious Uber Story
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees
- Taylor Swift Fan Committed to Psychiatric Hospital After Stage Rushing Incident
- DJ Khaled Inspired by Disabled Fan
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: Cat Napper
- Britney Spears on New Video: ‘There’s lots of female empowerment. Lol.’
- Perry Farrell Clarifies Anti-EDM Comments: ‘I LOVE DANCE MUSIC’