Time To Check On Our Favorite New Year’s Resolution Couple…
Brian and Maura are our Fresh Morning Show Social Experiment… They made New Year’s resolutions for each other and now we have a heated battle to see who will stick it out the longest. Their resolutions?
For Brian (from Maura)… stop checking your phone so much!
And for Maura (from Brian)… cut back on the dramatics a little bit!
So, today we checked in to see how they were both holding up…
First we talked to both Maura and Brian to see if either of them had broken their New Year’s Resolutions that they made for each other. Then we called Brian’s friend, Adam, to see if he thought Bri could tough it out and win this battle of wills…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with ‘Iggy SZN': Listen
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’
- Taylor Swift Shares Full Tracklist for ‘1989’
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism