Time To Check On Our Favorite New Year’s Resolution Couple…
Brian and Maura are our Fresh Morning Show Social Experiment… They made New Year’s resolutions for each other and now we have a heated battle to see who will stick it out the longest. Their resolutions?
For Brian (from Maura)… stop checking your phone so much!
And for Maura (from Brian)… cut back on the dramatics a little bit!
So, today we checked in to see how they were both holding up…
First we talked to both Maura and Brian to see if either of them had broken their New Year’s Resolutions that they made for each other. Then we called Brian’s friend, Adam, to see if he thought Bri could tough it out and win this battle of wills…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Michael Bublé Is in Hot Water with the Internet, Accused of Body Shaming Woman on Instagram
- Anna Kendrick Gets An Assist from JLo’s Booty on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- The Weeknd, Deadmau5 and Bassnectar to Headline Summer Set Music Festival
- James Taylor Announces First U.S. Tour Dates For New Album, ‘Before This World’
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch the New ‘Star Wars’ Trailer
- Lady Antebellum Singer’s Bus Catches Fire En Route to ACMs
- David Hasselhoff’s ‘True Survivor’ Music Video Is the Best Thing You’ll Ever See
- No, Miley Cyrus Isn’t Pregnant with Justin Bieber’s Child
- ‘Hunger Games’ Star Calls Out Taylor Swift, Katy Perry & Madonna for Appropriating Black Culture