Time To Check On Our Favorite New Year’s Resolution Couple…
Brian and Maura are our Fresh Morning Show Social Experiment… They made New Year’s resolutions for each other and now we have a heated battle to see who will stick it out the longest. Their resolutions?
For Brian (from Maura)… stop checking your phone so much!
And for Maura (from Brian)… cut back on the dramatics a little bit!
So, today we checked in to see how they were both holding up…
First we talked to both Maura and Brian to see if either of them had broken their New Year’s Resolutions that they made for each other. Then we called Brian’s friend, Adam, to see if he thought Bri could tough it out and win this battle of wills…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Q&A: Joel Madden of Madden Brothers and the New Revolution of ‘We Are Done’
- Sam Smith: Tinder is ‘Ruining Romance’
- NFL Asks Coldplay, Katy Perry & Rihanna to Pay to Play 2015 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Elizabeth Arden Reports Losses After Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift Fragrances Tank
- Taylor Swift’s 1989: An Odd Year for Pop Music 25 Years Ago
- Pharrell’s GRAMMY Hat is Off to the Newseum
- U2 Album Still Rumored for 2014, Featuring Multiple Big-Name Producers
- Listen: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Duet on ‘I Can’t Give You Anything But Love’
- Enter To Win A Trip To Miami To See Demi Lovato Live!
- Jim James, Marcus Mumford, Elvis Costello & More Take on Bob Dylan’s ‘Nothing to It’
- Stream the New Pornographers’ New Album ‘Brill Bruisers’
- Q&A: 5 Seconds of Summer’s Ashton Irwin on Skynyrd, Catering and Meeting Dave Grohl
- Watch Musicians Take on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Taylor Swift, Drake, Justin Bieber & More
- HAIM Go All Jerry Springer In New Video For ‘My Song 5′ Featuring A$AP Ferg
- Taylor Swift Dances — A Lot — in ‘Shake It Off’ Music Video: Watch