Time To Check On Our Favorite New Year’s Resolution Couple…
Brian and Maura are our Fresh Morning Show Social Experiment… They made New Year’s resolutions for each other and now we have a heated battle to see who will stick it out the longest. Their resolutions?
For Brian (from Maura)… stop checking your phone so much!
And for Maura (from Brian)… cut back on the dramatics a little bit!
So, today we checked in to see how they were both holding up…
First we talked to both Maura and Brian to see if either of them had broken their New Year’s Resolutions that they made for each other. Then we called Brian’s friend, Adam, to see if he thought Bri could tough it out and win this battle of wills…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Coldplay to Release Live Album, DVD Called ‘Ghost Stories Live 2014′ This November
- Gwen Stefani Just Wants a Little Honesty on New Track, ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Listen
- Live: Lana Del Rey Slays at Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Paul McCartney Plays Pool in Lost Wings TV Ad: Watch
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift’s New Bonus Track is Her ‘Someday Wedding Song’
- Yusuf/Cat Stevens Releases New Song ‘The Devil Came From Kansas': Listen
- 16 Die, 11 Injured After Grate Collapses at K-Pop Concert
- Jimmy Kimmel Weighs in on ‘What Bono Should Have Said': Watch