Molly’s Comedy Mix @Half-Past Six: Starbucks, Happy Feet and the Salvation Army!
On today’s Molly’s Comedy Mix, we’ve got Jim’s little niece Molly talking about Starbucks, Happy Feet and the Salvation Army!
Check her out after the jump!
Every morning at 6:30, we present Molly’s Comedy Mix! Jim’s 8-year-old niece tells the listening audience jokes from the hottest late night stars. You know, like David Letterman, Jimmy Fallon, Craig Ferguson, and more!
It’s the “Jokes of Today,” as told by our star of tomorrow!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France
- The College Life of Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo Inspires New TV Show
- John Lennon’s Killer Says He’s ‘Sorry For Being Such An Idiot’
- Jack White, Eddie Vedder & Paul Simon All Went to the Same Mariners Game: See the Epic Group Photo
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for “Another One Bites the Dust” Live: Watch