Molly’s Comedy Mix @Half-Past Six: Starbucks, Happy Feet and the Salvation Army!
On today’s Molly’s Comedy Mix, we’ve got Jim’s little niece Molly talking about Starbucks, Happy Feet and the Salvation Army!
Check her out after the jump!
Every morning at 6:30, we present Molly’s Comedy Mix! Jim’s 8-year-old niece tells the listening audience jokes from the hottest late night stars. You know, like David Letterman, Jimmy Fallon, Craig Ferguson, and more!
It’s the “Jokes of Today,” as told by our star of tomorrow!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Magic Mike XXL’ Trailer Shows Channing Tatum Is Still Ripped and Ready
- Jennifer Aniston Enlisted for ‘Mean Moms’
- Avicii Returns with ‘Feeling Good’ Cover: Listen
- Kanye West to Cher: Thanks for the Auto-Tune
- Kid Rock, Florida Georgia Line Kick Up Dust at Live Nation’s National Concert Day
- Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas 2015 Lineup: Calvin Harris, Avicii, Flosstradamus, Kaskade & More
- Hip-Hop Way More Important Than the Beatles & the British Invasion, Study Finds
- Ed Sheeran Covered Britney Spears & Kissed a Dude on ‘Undateable’
- Jimmy Kimmel Lampoons Rihanna’s Met Gala Dress with the New Rihanket: Watch
- Thanks for Taylor Swift, Jason Alexander!