Molly’s Comedy Mix @Half-Past Six: Starbucks, Happy Feet and the Salvation Army!
On today’s Molly’s Comedy Mix, we’ve got Jim’s little niece Molly talking about Starbucks, Happy Feet and the Salvation Army!
Check her out after the jump!
Every morning at 6:30, we present Molly’s Comedy Mix! Jim’s 8-year-old niece tells the listening audience jokes from the hottest late night stars. You know, like David Letterman, Jimmy Fallon, Craig Ferguson, and more!
It’s the “Jokes of Today,” as told by our star of tomorrow!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Coldplay to Release Live Album, DVD Called ‘Ghost Stories Live 2014′ This November
- Gwen Stefani Just Wants a Little Honesty on New Track, ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Listen
- Live: Lana Del Rey Slays at Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles