Molly’s Comedy Mix @Half-Past Six: Starbucks, Happy Feet and the Salvation Army!
On today’s Molly’s Comedy Mix, we’ve got Jim’s little niece Molly talking about Starbucks, Happy Feet and the Salvation Army!
Check her out after the jump!
Every morning at 6:30, we present Molly’s Comedy Mix! Jim’s 8-year-old niece tells the listening audience jokes from the hottest late night stars. You know, like David Letterman, Jimmy Fallon, Craig Ferguson, and more!
It’s the “Jokes of Today,” as told by our star of tomorrow!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)
- Jimmy Fallon Singing ‘Barbara Ann’ with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy
- Gene Simmons is Making a Horror Movie with the WWE
- Miley Cyrus Blasts Indiana Governor Over Anti-Gay Bill
- Taylor Swift Is the World’s Sixth Greatest Leader