Katy Perry Launching Fake Eyelash Line
Last night, we were wandering around an Ulta and we literally thought, “What kind of mascara can give me eyelashes like Katy Perry’s?”
After trying on what seemed like seven thousand brands we gave up because a) we didn’t want our eyelashes to fall out and b) nothing was getting us those long, luxurious lashes.
Well, pretty soon, we’ll be able to walk into that same Ulta and walk out with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm]-style eyelashes!
Katy already has two perfumes, Meow and Purr, but the beauty-obsessed lady is looking to expand her empire with expansive lashes via a fake eyelash company called Eylure.
According to a press release from the company, Perry “had a very clear idea of what she wanted to achieve and was involved in every step of the design process.”
Saying that Perry is a huge part of the eyelash designing process, the eyelashes are supposedly a “direct extension of her own personal style.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 3 Facts About ‘Love 3X’ Singer ZZ Ward
- Ed Sheeran On The Perks of Being Weird and Strange as a Child
- Ed Sheeran Just Met a New Friend: His Own Wax Figure
- This Beyonce/DuckTales Mashup Is Complete & Utter Perfection
- Win Tickets For Dave Matthews Band At PNC
- Win Tickets For ZZ Ward At Irving Plaza
- Kelly Clarkson’s ‘Invincible’ Video Is All About Empowerment: Watch
- Bob Saget Will Be Part of the ‘Fuller House’ Reunion
- Cameron Crowe’s Best and Worst Films
- Mariah Carey Calls ‘American Idol’ ‘The Worst Experience of My Life’