Katy Perry Launching Fake Eyelash Line
Last night, we were wandering around an Ulta and we literally thought, “What kind of mascara can give me eyelashes like Katy Perry’s?”
After trying on what seemed like seven thousand brands we gave up because a) we didn’t want our eyelashes to fall out and b) nothing was getting us those long, luxurious lashes.
Well, pretty soon, we’ll be able to walk into that same Ulta and walk out with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm]-style eyelashes!
Katy already has two perfumes, Meow and Purr, but the beauty-obsessed lady is looking to expand her empire with expansive lashes via a fake eyelash company called Eylure.
According to a press release from the company, Perry “had a very clear idea of what she wanted to achieve and was involved in every step of the design process.”
Saying that Perry is a huge part of the eyelash designing process, the eyelashes are supposedly a “direct extension of her own personal style.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials
- Watch 1,000 People Play Foo Fighters’ ‘Learn To Fly’ At The Same. Freaking. Time.