Last night, we were wandering around an Ulta and we literally thought, “What kind of mascara can give me eyelashes like Katy Perry’s?”
After trying on what seemed like seven thousand brands we gave up because a) we didn’t want our eyelashes to fall out and b) nothing was getting us those long, luxurious lashes.
Well, pretty soon, we’ll be able to walk into that same Ulta and walk out with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm]-style eyelashes!
Katy already has two perfumes, Meow and Purr, but the beauty-obsessed lady is looking to expand her empire with expansive lashes via a fake eyelash company called Eylure.
According to a press release from the company, Perry “had a very clear idea of what she wanted to achieve and was involved in every step of the design process.”
Saying that Perry is a huge part of the eyelash designing process, the eyelashes are supposedly a “direct extension of her own personal style.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Macklemore Teases Kesha Collaboration
- Green Day Debut Anti-Trump Video for ‘Troubled Times’
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 7 Inspiring Tracks from James Arthur’s ‘Back from the Edge’
- Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Drake Approves of Sasha Obama’s Fashion Choices
- Idina Menzel Announces 2017 Tour Dates
- Skrillex Rejoins from First to Last for New Song ‘Make War’
- Chance the Rapper, Alicia Keys, Diddy, More Recreate ‘I Have a Dream’
- Radiohead Announce 2017 U.S. Tour
- The Killers Discuss ‘Heavier’ New Music