Katy Perry Launching Fake Eyelash Line
Last night, we were wandering around an Ulta and we literally thought, “What kind of mascara can give me eyelashes like Katy Perry’s?”
After trying on what seemed like seven thousand brands we gave up because a) we didn’t want our eyelashes to fall out and b) nothing was getting us those long, luxurious lashes.
Well, pretty soon, we’ll be able to walk into that same Ulta and walk out with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm]-style eyelashes!
Katy already has two perfumes, Meow and Purr, but the beauty-obsessed lady is looking to expand her empire with expansive lashes via a fake eyelash company called Eylure.
According to a press release from the company, Perry “had a very clear idea of what she wanted to achieve and was involved in every step of the design process.”
Saying that Perry is a huge part of the eyelash designing process, the eyelashes are supposedly a “direct extension of her own personal style.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- Hanson to Headline Their Own Hop Jam Craft Beer and Music Festival in Oklahoma
- Martin Garrix Debuts Ed Sheeran-Featuring Song ‘Rewind Repeat It’ at Ultra: Watch
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts
- Surprise! Odds of Big Artists Debuting Brand New Albums on TIDAL Today
- Don’t Bring Your Selfie Sticks to Coachella or Lollapalooza
- Ariana Grande Extends Honeymoon Tour Into Fall
- Who is Trevor Noah? 5 Cool Things to Know About the New ‘Daily Show’ Host
- This Hotel Wakes Up Hung Over Spring Breakers with ‘Circle of Life': Watch