Last night, we were wandering around an Ulta and we literally thought, “What kind of mascara can give me eyelashes like Katy Perry’s?”
After trying on what seemed like seven thousand brands we gave up because a) we didn’t want our eyelashes to fall out and b) nothing was getting us those long, luxurious lashes.
Well, pretty soon, we’ll be able to walk into that same Ulta and walk out with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm]-style eyelashes!
Katy already has two perfumes, Meow and Purr, but the beauty-obsessed lady is looking to expand her empire with expansive lashes via a fake eyelash company called Eylure.
According to a press release from the company, Perry “had a very clear idea of what she wanted to achieve and was involved in every step of the design process.”
Saying that Perry is a huge part of the eyelash designing process, the eyelashes are supposedly a “direct extension of her own personal style.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Script Detail New Album ‘Freedom Child,’ Announce Tour Dates
- Louis Tomlinson Debuts ‘Back to You’ Video Featuring Bebe Rexha
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Shares Emotional Anti-Bullying Message
- 5 Best Songs on Lana Del Rey’s ‘Lust for Life’
- Madam Tussauds Yanks Beyoncé Waxwork Amid Criticism
- Taylor Swift Wins Legal Victory in Assault Case
- Justin Bieber Banned from China for ‘Bad Behavior’
- Louis Tomlinson’s ‘Back to You’ Influenced by Arctic Monkeys
- Win $1,000 in Summer Cash with the Fresh Artist of the Week
- Louis Tomlinson Drops ‘Back To You’ Featuring Bebe Rexha