Jillian Michaels To Be a Mommy, Sans Stretch Marks!
One poor little girl is going to have a cookie-less childhood. I guess that’s a small price to pay for being adopted by a super successful TV trainer.
Jillian Michaels has revealed to Access Hollywood that she is adopting a little girl!
Little Miss Michaels currently resides in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where Jillian visited recently: “I went over to visit orphanages and I ended up falling in love with this little girl, and by the grace of God, I got matched up with her.”
Michaels is aware that her adoption isn’t a done deal until her daughter is home with her, “I now have to get her home … it could take up to a year to get her home,” she says. “Anything can happen and fall through or fall apart, so it’s kind of premature for me to say it, but that’s where it’s at.”
Jillian revealed that she planned to adopt in a June 2010 interview with Women’s Health Magazine. She also insulted oodles of biological moms in the process, “I’m going to adopt. I can’t handle doing that to my body,” she told the magazine. “Also, when you rescue something, it’s like rescuing a part of yourself.”
Congrats on getting a baby without getting stretch marks… oh and rescuing “something.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Vin Diesel Covered Sam Smith’s ‘Stay With Me’ and It’s Incendiary
- Le Suite Boutique: The Newest Mobile Clothing Store in New York City
- Jack White Throws First Pitch at Detroit Tigers Game
- Godsmack Stand Together, Not Alone
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza
- Porter Robinson Drops New Song, ‘Flicker’
- Matt Bellamy Promises New Muse Album is ‘Gonna Get Heavy’
- Linkin Park Perform ‘Until It’s Gone’ at First mtvU Fandom Awards
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’