Jillian Michaels To Be a Mommy, Sans Stretch Marks!
One poor little girl is going to have a cookie-less childhood. I guess that’s a small price to pay for being adopted by a super successful TV trainer.
Jillian Michaels has revealed to Access Hollywood that she is adopting a little girl!
Little Miss Michaels currently resides in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where Jillian visited recently: “I went over to visit orphanages and I ended up falling in love with this little girl, and by the grace of God, I got matched up with her.”
Michaels is aware that her adoption isn’t a done deal until her daughter is home with her, “I now have to get her home … it could take up to a year to get her home,” she says. “Anything can happen and fall through or fall apart, so it’s kind of premature for me to say it, but that’s where it’s at.”
Jillian revealed that she planned to adopt in a June 2010 interview with Women’s Health Magazine. She also insulted oodles of biological moms in the process, “I’m going to adopt. I can’t handle doing that to my body,” she told the magazine. “Also, when you rescue something, it’s like rescuing a part of yourself.”
Congrats on getting a baby without getting stretch marks… oh and rescuing “something.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- This Week On FM Magazine: Hungerthon 2014
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized ‘Respect’ Biography is ‘Full of Lies’
- Pharrell to Star in Fairytale Chanel Campaign, Drops Original Single with Cara Delevigne
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler