Jillian Michaels To Be a Mommy, Sans Stretch Marks!
One poor little girl is going to have a cookie-less childhood. I guess that’s a small price to pay for being adopted by a super successful TV trainer.
Jillian Michaels has revealed to Access Hollywood that she is adopting a little girl!
Little Miss Michaels currently resides in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where Jillian visited recently: “I went over to visit orphanages and I ended up falling in love with this little girl, and by the grace of God, I got matched up with her.”
Michaels is aware that her adoption isn’t a done deal until her daughter is home with her, “I now have to get her home … it could take up to a year to get her home,” she says. “Anything can happen and fall through or fall apart, so it’s kind of premature for me to say it, but that’s where it’s at.”
Jillian revealed that she planned to adopt in a June 2010 interview with Women’s Health Magazine. She also insulted oodles of biological moms in the process, “I’m going to adopt. I can’t handle doing that to my body,” she told the magazine. “Also, when you rescue something, it’s like rescuing a part of yourself.”
Congrats on getting a baby without getting stretch marks… oh and rescuing “something.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj to Open 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- What is Selena Gomez Teasing?
- Preview New 5 Seconds of Summer Song ‘Jet Black Heart’
- Fifth Harmony Check in to Haunted Hotel for ‘I’m in Love with a Monster’ Video
- Nicki Minaj Shares Ultrasound Photo ‘Big News Coming Today’
- U2 Premiere New Video for ‘Song For Someone’
- Justin Bieber Shares ‘What Do You Mean?’ Posts From Alec Bladwin, Skrillex and More
- Chief Keef Named His Son What?
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Posts Surprise New Teaser Trailer