One poor little girl is going to have a cookie-less childhood. I guess that’s a small price to pay for being adopted by a super successful TV trainer.
Jillian Michaels has revealed to Access Hollywood that she is adopting a little girl!
Little Miss Michaels currently resides in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where Jillian visited recently: “I went over to visit orphanages and I ended up falling in love with this little girl, and by the grace of God, I got matched up with her.”
Michaels is aware that her adoption isn’t a done deal until her daughter is home with her, “I now have to get her home … it could take up to a year to get her home,” she says. “Anything can happen and fall through or fall apart, so it’s kind of premature for me to say it, but that’s where it’s at.”
Jillian revealed that she planned to adopt in a June 2010 interview with Women’s Health Magazine. She also insulted oodles of biological moms in the process, “I’m going to adopt. I can’t handle doing that to my body,” she told the magazine. “Also, when you rescue something, it’s like rescuing a part of yourself.”
Congrats on getting a baby without getting stretch marks… oh and rescuing “something.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- R. Kelly’s ‘Trapped in the Closet’ to Return with New Chapters in 2014
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Before It Was the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, It Was the Vergoshe Family’s Norway Spruce
- This Week On FM Magazine: Hungerthon
- Lorde Crashes VEVO with ‘Team’ Video Premiere
- John Mayer, Katy Perry Release ‘Who You Love’ Artwork, the Internet Complains
- Kim’s College: Beyonce, Miley & Kelly!
- Jason Biggs to the Rescue, Kanye the Diva & Nice Guy Brad Pitt: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Stevie Nicks Talks ‘American Horror Story’ Role, Shares Love for ‘Glee’