Does the Handyman Exist Anymore?
I absolutely adore my apartment. I live right in the middle of the West Village in what was once the super’s apartment, so he fixed it up with crown molding, hardwood floors and it has a backyard for my girls (that would be my two Black Labs Bailey and Allie).
It is my oasis, my getaway, the place I go when I need to be surrounded by peace.
And it needs some things fixed up. I am not handy with a drill… or even a screwdriver… so I need a handyman. But, does the handyman exist anymore?!
Everyone I asked furrowed their brow in concentration and couldn’t come up with an answer. So, we decided to call an expert. Vinny from DV Locksmith in Astoria helped us out…
Do you still have a handyman with a handy plan at your disposal? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics
- Bruce Springsteen to Perform Stand Up Comedy Set at Stand Up for Heroes
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- Patti LaBelle Allegedly Ordered Bodyguard to Beat Cadet, Who Now Says He Suffered Brain Damage in Incident
- Neil Diamond Shares ‘Nothing but Heartache,’ the First Song from Upcoming ‘Melody Road’ Album
- Enter to Win: NJ Devils vs. NY Islanders
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- Watch Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jam with Steve Winwood
- Phil Collins to Play First Show in 4 Years