I absolutely adore my apartment. I live right in the middle of the West Village in what was once the super’s apartment, so he fixed it up with crown molding, hardwood floors and it has a backyard for my girls (that would be my two Black Labs Bailey and Allie).
It is my oasis, my getaway, the place I go when I need to be surrounded by peace.
And it needs some things fixed up. I am not handy with a drill… or even a screwdriver… so I need a handyman. But, does the handyman exist anymore?!
Everyone I asked furrowed their brow in concentration and couldn’t come up with an answer. So, we decided to call an expert. Vinny from DV Locksmith in Astoria helped us out…
Do you still have a handyman with a handy plan at your disposal? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration
- Pitbull Drops New Track ‘Options’ Featuring Stephen Marley
- John Mayer Shares Second Wave of Album Track Titles
- Have You Ever Seen Drama Go Down at a Wedding?
- Sara Bareilles Talks Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’
- Camila Cabello Featured on Cashmere Cat’s New Song ‘Love Incredible’
- Beyoncé Curates Tidal Playlist Featuring Her Jay Z Collaborations
- *NSYNC will Reunite to Celebrate Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
- Chris Martin Performs George Michael Tribute
- Related Video Surfaces Around Justin Bieber’s Alleged Assault
- The Chainsmokers Drop Video For ‘Paris’
- Ed Sheeran Shares New Song ‘How Would You Feel (Paean)’
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Bruno Mars at Barclays
- Win Tickets To An Advanced Screening Of “Table 19”
- Which Would You Choose: $1 Million a Year OR True Love For the Rest of Your Life?