I absolutely adore my apartment. I live right in the middle of the West Village in what was once the super’s apartment, so he fixed it up with crown molding, hardwood floors and it has a backyard for my girls (that would be my two Black Labs Bailey and Allie).
It is my oasis, my getaway, the place I go when I need to be surrounded by peace.
And it needs some things fixed up. I am not handy with a drill… or even a screwdriver… so I need a handyman. But, does the handyman exist anymore?!
Everyone I asked furrowed their brow in concentration and couldn’t come up with an answer. So, we decided to call an expert. Vinny from DV Locksmith in Astoria helped us out…
Do you still have a handyman with a handy plan at your disposal? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Jeffrey’s Mom Skips Touristy NYC Spots for Something Much More Exciting…
- Weird Celebrity Foods With Karen and Jeffrey
- Carrie Underwood, John Legend, Metallica & Keith Urban to Perform at GRAMMYs
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Will Feature This 2009 Hit
- Third Eye Blind Announce ‘Summer Gods’ Tour with Silversun Pickups
- Charlie Sheen Apologizes to Rihanna
- Tupac Biopic ‘All Eyez On Me’ to Drop on His Birthday
- Tony Orlando Added to Trump Inauguration Activities
- Fiona Apple Releases Anti-Trump Chant ‘Tiny Hands’
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of ‘The Lego Batman Movie’
- Macklemore Teases Kesha Collaboration