I absolutely adore my apartment. I live right in the middle of the West Village in what was once the super’s apartment, so he fixed it up with crown molding, hardwood floors and it has a backyard for my girls (that would be my two Black Labs Bailey and Allie).
It is my oasis, my getaway, the place I go when I need to be surrounded by peace.
And it needs some things fixed up. I am not handy with a drill… or even a screwdriver… so I need a handyman. But, does the handyman exist anymore?!
Everyone I asked furrowed their brow in concentration and couldn’t come up with an answer. So, we decided to call an expert. Vinny from DV Locksmith in Astoria helped us out…
Do you still have a handyman with a handy plan at your disposal? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- OneRepublic on Working with Peter Gabriel on ‘Oh My My’
- Lady Gaga’s Isolated ‘SNL’ Vocals Show She’s in a League of Her Own
- Nick Jonas Battle Raps Kevin Hart
- Amy Winehouse’s ‘Back to Black’ Turns Ten
- Miley Cyrus Dishes about Engagement Ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Shakira and Rapper Black M Drop French-English Duet ‘Comme Moi’
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Fresh Fall Fest Fraternizing’
- Did Kelly Ripa Find Her Next Co-host?
- Amber Rose and Margaret Cho Talk ‘Fashion Police’
- James Corden Asks Niall Horan ‘Least Favorite’ One Direction Member
- Justin Timberlake Joins Jimmy Fallon at Camp in ‘Tonight Show’ Skit
- International Women’s Media Foundation Courage in Journalism Awards
- Michael Bublé Talks New Album ‘Nobody But Me’ and the Art of Baby-Making
- Bruno Mars Brings The Party with ’24K Magic’ [Interview]
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Fearless’ Continued Her Country Reign