I absolutely adore my apartment. I live right in the middle of the West Village in what was once the super’s apartment, so he fixed it up with crown molding, hardwood floors and it has a backyard for my girls (that would be my two Black Labs Bailey and Allie).
It is my oasis, my getaway, the place I go when I need to be surrounded by peace.
And it needs some things fixed up. I am not handy with a drill… or even a screwdriver… so I need a handyman. But, does the handyman exist anymore?!
Everyone I asked furrowed their brow in concentration and couldn’t come up with an answer. So, we decided to call an expert. Vinny from DV Locksmith in Astoria helped us out…
Do you still have a handyman with a handy plan at your disposal? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To Star Trek: Mission New York
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- How Social Media Became Stanaj’s Unexpected Ticket to Stardom
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’
- Trump Defies The Rolling Stones
- Diplo Says ‘No One Thought’ Justin Bieber Collaboration ‘Would Work’
- Win Passes For ‘Bad Moms’ & A Vivajennz Wine Purse
- Lindsey Stirling Breaks Down the Joy of Working with Andrew McMahon on ‘Something Wild’
- Alan Mingo Jr. Talks ‘Kinky Boots’ With Karen Carson
- Britney Spears Wants Selena Gomez Duet
- Sia’s Wig Snapchat Filter is Now Available
- Michelle Obama Gets Her Freak On with James Corden, Missy Elliott in ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- NEEDTOBREATHE Perform ‘Happiness’ on TODAY Show