Does the Handyman Exist Anymore?
I absolutely adore my apartment. I live right in the middle of the West Village in what was once the super’s apartment, so he fixed it up with crown molding, hardwood floors and it has a backyard for my girls (that would be my two Black Labs Bailey and Allie).
It is my oasis, my getaway, the place I go when I need to be surrounded by peace.
And it needs some things fixed up. I am not handy with a drill… or even a screwdriver… so I need a handyman. But, does the handyman exist anymore?!
Everyone I asked furrowed their brow in concentration and couldn’t come up with an answer. So, we decided to call an expert. Vinny from DV Locksmith in Astoria helped us out…
Do you still have a handyman with a handy plan at your disposal? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Paul McCartney Plays Pool in Lost Wings TV Ad: Watch
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift’s New Bonus Track is Her ‘Someday Wedding Song’
- Yusuf/Cat Stevens Releases New Song ‘The Devil Came From Kansas': Listen
- 16 Die, 11 Injured After Grate Collapses at K-Pop Concert
- Jimmy Kimmel Weighs in on ‘What Bono Should Have Said': Watch
- Sting Creates Ringtones — aka ‘Stingtones’ — For Jimmy Fallon: Watch
- Taylor Swift Takes Us Behind the Scenes of the ‘1989’ Secret Sessions: Watch
- Foo Fighters Team Up With Cheap Trick’s Rick Nielsen for ‘Stiff Competition’ on ‘Letterman': Watch
- Samuel L. Jackson Went to an Ed Sheeran Concert and Had the Best Time Ever
- The Black Keys’ Patrick Carney on U2’s New Album: ‘It Devalued Their Music Completely’
- One Direction Reveals Tracklisting for Upcoming New Album, ‘FOUR’
- Enter to Win: Sam Smith Tickets