I absolutely adore my apartment. I live right in the middle of the West Village in what was once the super’s apartment, so he fixed it up with crown molding, hardwood floors and it has a backyard for my girls (that would be my two Black Labs Bailey and Allie).
It is my oasis, my getaway, the place I go when I need to be surrounded by peace.
And it needs some things fixed up. I am not handy with a drill… or even a screwdriver… so I need a handyman. But, does the handyman exist anymore?!
Everyone I asked furrowed their brow in concentration and couldn’t come up with an answer. So, we decided to call an expert. Vinny from DV Locksmith in Astoria helped us out…
Do you still have a handyman with a handy plan at your disposal? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Parents Claim R. Kelly Would Not Allow Daughter to Attend Family Funeral
- Mike Shinoda Shares List of Worldwide Chester Bennington Memorials
- Jessie Ware Shares New Track ‘Midnight’
- Fall Out Boy Release ‘Champion’ Video, Announce Tour Dates
- Drake’s Thirsty Thief Returns
- ‘Backpack Kid’ Joins Zumba for a Good Cause
- Ne-Yo Shows of His Dance Skills in ‘Another Love Song’ Video
- Chester Bennington’s Wife Talinda Releases Statement
- Haim Deliver Stripped Down Shania Twain Cover
- Woman Gives Birth on Brooklyn Subway Platform
- Britney Spears Shares Behind-the-Scenes Workout Video
- John Legend, Cher, Other Artists React to ‘Skinny’ Healthcare Bill Failure
- The Killers Release New Song ‘Run For Cover,’ Announce Tour
- Jeffrey’s Mom Friends Lose Their Minds When They’re Kid Free — Do You Do The Same?
- Win Tickets To CMT’s Nashville in Concert