We decided to conduct a social experiment on the morning show…
We wanted to see what would happen if a couple made New Year’s resolutions for each other. And, then, once the resolutions are made… who would last the longest?
So we found our favorite couple, Maura and Brian, and they sprang what the other’s resolution would be on each other live on the air this morning… think drama and technology!
First, meet Maura and Brian… look at ’em up there!
Awww…aren’t they adorable?!
Well, apparently, Brian has been ensnared by his phone and Maura is a bit too dramatic, because that led to their New Year’s resolutions for each other!
The contest begins to see who caves first…
Tomorrow morning at 7:10 we will check in on them to see how they are holding up and then we will call Brian’s friend, Adam, to see who he thinks will win the battle of the wills!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism
- Niall Horan Peer Pressures Jimmy Fallon into Gangnam Style Dance
- Listen to Sia’s ‘Wonder Woman’ Anthem Featuring Labrinth
- Snippets from Katy Perry’s ‘Witness’ Reportedly Leak
- Halsey Drops ‘Strangers’ with Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui