We decided to conduct a social experiment on the morning show…
We wanted to see what would happen if a couple made New Year’s resolutions for each other. And, then, once the resolutions are made… who would last the longest?
So we found our favorite couple, Maura and Brian, and they sprang what the other’s resolution would be on each other live on the air this morning… think drama and technology!
First, meet Maura and Brian… look at ’em up there!
Awww…aren’t they adorable?!
Well, apparently, Brian has been ensnared by his phone and Maura is a bit too dramatic, because that led to their New Year’s resolutions for each other!
The contest begins to see who caves first…
Tomorrow morning at 7:10 we will check in on them to see how they are holding up and then we will call Brian’s friend, Adam, to see who he thinks will win the battle of the wills!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Expecting First Child: Report
- Justin Bieber Expresses Support for Black Lives Matter
- Jason Derulo Debuts Sexy and Cinematic ‘If I’m Lucky’ Video
- Niall Horan Reveals ‘Flicker’ Tracklist
- Shawn Mendes Raising Big Bucks for Mexico Earthquake Relief
- Watch Ellen DeGeneres Parody Taylor Swift
- What’s Your Most Unpopular Opinion?
- Gwen Stefani Christmas Album To Feature Duet with Blake Shelton
- Right Said Fred Shares Taylor Swift “Look” / “I’m Too Sexy” Mash-up
- Ed Sheeran Unveils ‘Perfect’ New Single and Lyric Video: Watch