We decided to conduct a social experiment on the morning show…
We wanted to see what would happen if a couple made New Year’s resolutions for each other. And, then, once the resolutions are made… who would last the longest?
So we found our favorite couple, Maura and Brian, and they sprang what the other’s resolution would be on each other live on the air this morning… think drama and technology!
First, meet Maura and Brian… look at ’em up there!
Awww…aren’t they adorable?!
Well, apparently, Brian has been ensnared by his phone and Maura is a bit too dramatic, because that led to their New Year’s resolutions for each other!
The contest begins to see who caves first…
Tomorrow morning at 7:10 we will check in on them to see how they are holding up and then we will call Brian’s friend, Adam, to see who he thinks will win the battle of the wills!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Sinead O’Connor Apologizes for Accusing Arsenio Hall of Giving Prince Drugs
- Bebe Rexha Salutes Destiny’s Child in ‘Late Late Show’ Performance
- Zedd & Alessia Cara Drop New Track ‘Stay’
- Watch One of Katy Perry’s Little Houses Fall Offstage at Brit Awards
- Golden Kanye/Jesus Appears in Los Angeles
- Fresh $10,000 Thursday Artist Of The Day Giveaway
- Zedd Teases Alessia Cara Collaboration ‘Stay’
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay Release New Single ‘Something Just Like This’
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael