Who Would Cave First on a New Year’s Resolution? You OR Your Significant Other?
We decided to conduct a social experiment on the morning show…
We wanted to see what would happen if a couple made New Year’s resolutions for each other. And, then, once the resolutions are made… who would last the longest?
So we found our favorite couple, Maura and Brian, and they sprang what the other’s resolution would be on each other live on the air this morning… think drama and technology!
First, meet Maura and Brian… look at ‘em up there!
Awww…aren’t they adorable?!
Well, apparently, Brian has been ensnared by his phone and Maura is a bit too dramatic, because that led to their New Year’s resolutions for each other!
The contest begins to see who caves first…
Tomorrow morning at 7:10 we will check in on them to see how they are holding up and then we will call Brian’s friend, Adam, to see who he thinks will win the battle of the wills!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – ‘The Freshmen’
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Jon Stewart of ‘The Daily Show’ Has More Fun With One Direction Fans
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl