Who Would Cave First on a New Year’s Resolution? You OR Your Significant Other?
We decided to conduct a social experiment on the morning show…
We wanted to see what would happen if a couple made New Year’s resolutions for each other. And, then, once the resolutions are made… who would last the longest?
So we found our favorite couple, Maura and Brian, and they sprang what the other’s resolution would be on each other live on the air this morning… think drama and technology!
First, meet Maura and Brian… look at ’em up there!
Awww…aren’t they adorable?!
Well, apparently, Brian has been ensnared by his phone and Maura is a bit too dramatic, because that led to their New Year’s resolutions for each other!
The contest begins to see who caves first…
Tomorrow morning at 7:10 we will check in on them to see how they are holding up and then we will call Brian’s friend, Adam, to see who he thinks will win the battle of the wills!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- The Many Shapes of Este Haim’s ‘Bass Face’
- With ‘Inside Out,’ Pixar Scores a Victory—But It Hasn’t Yet Won the War
- Kim Kardashian Says She’s a ‘Feminist’ in ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover Story
- Prince Debuts New Song ‘HARDROCKLOVER’