Jay-Z sure isn’t wasting any time introducing us to his baby girl!
Listen to his new track “Glory” featuring the Notourious B.I.C. herself, Blue Ivy Carter!
Jigga Man found time to hit the studio to drop a new song in honor of the newest addition to his family, and posted it to his Life + Times blog. Take a listen to the heartwarming “Glory” below!
Careful kids, it’s slightly NSFW…
One of the best verses in the track: “The most amazing feeling I feel… Baby, I paint the sky blue / My greatest creation was you!”
Another line in the song reveals he and Beyonce had previously suffered a miscarriage: “You was made in Paris and mama woke up the next day and shot her album package / Last time the miscarriage was so tragic / We was afraid you disappeared but nah baby, you magic.”
All together now… “AWWWWWWWWWWW!”
And yes, that’s Blue Ivy at the end of the track. Not even a week old and she’s already got a featured credit on a Jay-Z song! Way to go, HOV. She should be collecting royalties on this amazing track for her entire life!
What do you think of Jay’s tribute to his brand new daughter? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bleachers Release New Single ‘I Miss Those Days’
- Moment of Silence for Bombing Victims Erupts in Oasis Song
- Niall Horan Calls Eagles’ Don Henley ‘Dad’
- Amber Rose Relives Terrifying Home Invasion, ‘I Cried All Day Long’
- Mariah Carey Pays Tribute to Fan who Died in Manchester Bombing
- DJ Khaled Confirms Rihanna Appearance on ‘Grateful’
- Guns N’ Roses Add 15 Dates to North American Not in This Lifetime Tour
- Zayn Malik’s Sophomore Album Has ‘More Optimistic Tone’
- Gwen Stefani Still Thinks Blake Shelton’s a Winner
- Chris Cornell’s Wife Vicky Shares Letter to Late Husband