Listen: Jay-Z Drops ‘Glory’ Featuring Blue Ivy Carter
Jay-Z sure isn’t wasting any time introducing us to his baby girl!
Listen to his new track “Glory” featuring the Notourious B.I.C. herself, Blue Ivy Carter!
Jigga Man found time to hit the studio to drop a new song in honor of the newest addition to his family, and posted it to his Life + Times blog. Take a listen to the heartwarming “Glory” below!
Careful kids, it’s slightly NSFW…
One of the best verses in the track: “The most amazing feeling I feel… Baby, I paint the sky blue / My greatest creation was you!”
Another line in the song reveals he and Beyonce had previously suffered a miscarriage: “You was made in Paris and mama woke up the next day and shot her album package / Last time the miscarriage was so tragic / We was afraid you disappeared but nah baby, you magic.”
All together now… “AWWWWWWWWWWW!”
And yes, that’s Blue Ivy at the end of the track. Not even a week old and she’s already got a featured credit on a Jay-Z song! Way to go, HOV. She should be collecting royalties on this amazing track for her entire life!
What do you think of Jay’s tribute to his brand new daughter? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch
- Taylor Swift Says She Is Friends with Kanye West, Not Boy Crazy, Definitely Never Going to Use Tinder
- Jessie J Heads to Barden University in Video For New ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Track: Watch
- Win Tickets For Rob Thomas At The Beacon Theatre.
- Right Said Fred of ‘I’m Too Sexy’ Fame Are 9/11 Truthers