Katy Perry fans are going to be even sadder with the latest PCA news…
Let’s face it, the “California Gurls” singer has had a pretty rough go of it lately. She surprised fans last week when she announced she’d be performing at the People’s Choice Awards this week, while her soon-to-be ex, Russell Brand (who was UN-invited from the awards show over fears of an altercation), has been seen out and about since they announced their split, Katy has kept a low profile.
Well… it looks like the idea of performing again came too soon for Katy.
The future ex Mrs. Brand announced via Twitter that she pulled out of the performance, “Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the People’s Choice Awards. I want to thank u all for voting for me, fingers crossed! #KATYCATS.”
Don’t start spreading rumors thought, Perry is very protective of her privacy; forbidding her family and friends to discuss her personal life, “Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me. Not a blog, magazine, “close sources” or my family.”
Go ahead girl, take all the time you need. Unlike some singers whoshallnotbenamed that take up with a 24-year-old back up dancer mere minutes after separating.
Wait… so is Russell allowed back in?!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh 102.7’s Holiday Jam/Lexus VIP Experience Official Contest Rules
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’
- *NSYNC Congratulate Adele on Breaking Their Sales Record
- Train Get ‘Up Close and Personal’ with Fans in NYC
- Win Tickets To The Holiday Lights Spectacular at Jones Beach