Katy Perry fans are going to be even sadder with the latest PCA news…
Let’s face it, the “California Gurls” singer has had a pretty rough go of it lately. She surprised fans last week when she announced she’d be performing at the People’s Choice Awards this week, while her soon-to-be ex, Russell Brand (who was UN-invited from the awards show over fears of an altercation), has been seen out and about since they announced their split, Katy has kept a low profile.
Well… it looks like the idea of performing again came too soon for Katy.
The future ex Mrs. Brand announced via Twitter that she pulled out of the performance, “Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the People’s Choice Awards. I want to thank u all for voting for me, fingers crossed! #KATYCATS.”
Don’t start spreading rumors thought, Perry is very protective of her privacy; forbidding her family and friends to discuss her personal life, “Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me. Not a blog, magazine, “close sources” or my family.”
Go ahead girl, take all the time you need. Unlike some singers whoshallnotbenamed that take up with a 24-year-old back up dancer mere minutes after separating.
Wait… so is Russell allowed back in?!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani
- Watch Tegan and Sara’s Video for ‘Stop Desire’
- Up Close And Personal With Sting
- Common Releases Powerful ‘Black America Again’ Featuring Stevie Wonder
- Miley Cyrus Defends Corey Feldman’s ‘Today Show’ Performance