Katy Perry fans are going to be even sadder with the latest PCA news…
Let’s face it, the “California Gurls” singer has had a pretty rough go of it lately. She surprised fans last week when she announced she’d be performing at the People’s Choice Awards this week, while her soon-to-be ex, Russell Brand (who was UN-invited from the awards show over fears of an altercation), has been seen out and about since they announced their split, Katy has kept a low profile.
Well… it looks like the idea of performing again came too soon for Katy.
The future ex Mrs. Brand announced via Twitter that she pulled out of the performance, “Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the People’s Choice Awards. I want to thank u all for voting for me, fingers crossed! #KATYCATS.”
Don’t start spreading rumors thought, Perry is very protective of her privacy; forbidding her family and friends to discuss her personal life, “Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me. Not a blog, magazine, “close sources” or my family.”
Go ahead girl, take all the time you need. Unlike some singers whoshallnotbenamed that take up with a 24-year-old back up dancer mere minutes after separating.
Wait… so is Russell allowed back in?!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry
- Jay Z will Produce Two Projects about Trayvon Martin
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of “Going In Style”
- Zayn Malik Drops New Track ‘Still Got Time’ Featuring PartyNextDoor
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims