Katy Perry fans are going to be even sadder with the latest PCA news…
Let’s face it, the “California Gurls” singer has had a pretty rough go of it lately. She surprised fans last week when she announced she’d be performing at the People’s Choice Awards this week, while her soon-to-be ex, Russell Brand (who was UN-invited from the awards show over fears of an altercation), has been seen out and about since they announced their split, Katy has kept a low profile.
Well… it looks like the idea of performing again came too soon for Katy.
The future ex Mrs. Brand announced via Twitter that she pulled out of the performance, “Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the People’s Choice Awards. I want to thank u all for voting for me, fingers crossed! #KATYCATS.”
Don’t start spreading rumors thought, Perry is very protective of her privacy; forbidding her family and friends to discuss her personal life, “Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me. Not a blog, magazine, “close sources” or my family.”
Go ahead girl, take all the time you need. Unlike some singers whoshallnotbenamed that take up with a 24-year-old back up dancer mere minutes after separating.
Wait… so is Russell allowed back in?!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Lumineers Cover ‘Blue Christmas’
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘It’s Me OR The Dog’
- DJ Earworm Mashes Up the Biggest Hits of 2016
- Train Announce New Album ‘a girl a bottle a boat’
- Bruno Mars’ ’24K Magic’ Gets a Victoria’s Secret Twist
- 5 Best Songs on John Legend’s ‘Darkness & Light’
- Lady Gaga Performs Intimate Set on London Rooftop
- Listen to Sia’s New Song ‘Angel by the Wings’
- Solange Holding Open Call for Band Members
- ‘Hairspray Live!’ Soundtrack Features Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson