Katy Perry Bails On People’s Choice Awards
Katy Perry fans are going to be even sadder with the latest PCA news…
Let’s face it, the “California Gurls” singer has had a pretty rough go of it lately. She surprised fans last week when she announced she’d be performing at the People’s Choice Awards this week, while her soon-to-be ex, Russell Brand (who was UN-invited from the awards show over fears of an altercation), has been seen out and about since they announced their split, Katy has kept a low profile.
Well… it looks like the idea of performing again came too soon for Katy.
The future ex Mrs. Brand announced via Twitter that she pulled out of the performance, “Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the People’s Choice Awards. I want to thank u all for voting for me, fingers crossed! #KATYCATS.”
Don’t start spreading rumors thought, Perry is very protective of her privacy; forbidding her family and friends to discuss her personal life, “Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me. Not a blog, magazine, “close sources” or my family.”
Go ahead girl, take all the time you need. Unlike some singers whoshallnotbenamed that take up with a 24-year-old back up dancer mere minutes after separating.
Wait… so is Russell allowed back in?!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With A ‘Crazy In Love’ Remix
- Snoop Dogg Slams ‘Deflategate’ Decision, Wants Player’s Marijuana Suspension Vacated
- Beyonce’s B-Day and the U.N. Campaign to Combat Climate Change + Inequality
- Harry Styles Loves Grammar, Fixes Fan Sign During One Direction Show
- Miguel Teams up with Make Room Organization to Sing for Single Mom in Private Concert
- Happy Birthday, Queen Bey!
- Paul McCartney, Fergie, and More Get Together for Global Warming
- Selena Gomez Joins a Sorority for ‘Neighbors 2’
- Janet Jackson Shares New ‘Unbreakable’ Song
- Demi Lovato Fires Back at P!nk, Defends VMA Performance