Sure, we’re losing our freedom and handing over liberties faster than you can say “Occupy” here in America but that doesn’t mean we’re anything like those crazy Australians who apparently think it’s alright to interrogate children!
Watch this adorable and hilarious video of a dad interrogating his daughter to determine who her favorite parent is!
“It’s a no-holds-barred contest of cunning and smarts… and one of them is clearly outmatched.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Buy Billie Joe Armstrong’s BMW Just in Time for the Holidays
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album
- Kim’s College: Britney Spears, Kanye West and P!nk
- Woe Is Kim, Bieber’s Big Mouth & 1D Fans Are Insane: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Do Better Looks Mean Better Grades For High School Students?