Sure, we’re losing our freedom and handing over liberties faster than you can say “Occupy” here in America but that doesn’t mean we’re anything like those crazy Australians who apparently think it’s alright to interrogate children!
Watch this adorable and hilarious video of a dad interrogating his daughter to determine who her favorite parent is!
“It’s a no-holds-barred contest of cunning and smarts… and one of them is clearly outmatched.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani
- Watch Tegan and Sara’s Video for ‘Stop Desire’
- Up Close And Personal With Sting
- Common Releases Powerful ‘Black America Again’ Featuring Stevie Wonder
- Miley Cyrus Defends Corey Feldman’s ‘Today Show’ Performance
- Sia to Write Songs for Rooney Mara’s Movie ‘Vox Lux”
- The Weeknd Drops New Single, ‘Starboy’ Feat. Daft Punk
- Nope, Kelsea Ballerini and Taylor Swift are Not Collaborating
- The Weeknd Ditches Famous Locks in ‘STARBOY’ Album Cover
- Shawn Mendes Nearly Drowns from Emotion in ‘Mercy’ Video