Do you have tickets to see [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jason Derulo[/lastfm] in concert for his world tour? That’s awesome!
Well, that WAS awesome. Cancel those plans, because JD broke his neck and will be ridin’ solo in bed with a neck brace for the next few months.
According to a press release, Derulo landed on his head while practicing some acrobatic moves. Ya know, to make his live show livelier. But some tumblin’ went awry and he suffered an acute fracture to his vertebra. He was rushed to Memorial West Hospital in Miami’s Pembroke Pines.
Doctors said it could have been worse and Derulo could have been paralyzed. JD is in good spirits though. He tweeted a pic of his new “chain” to his fans.
Derulo has been released from the hospital but must wear a neck brace for the next several months.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- See a Photo of Harry Styles from the set of ‘Dunkirk’
- Ingrid Michaelson on Using Sign Language in Her ‘Hell No’ Video
- Florida Georgia Line Address Alleged Police Incident
- Alessia Cara Covers U2’s ‘One’
- This Week On FM Magazine: Operation Backpack 2016
- Ozzy Osbourne Says His Marriage is Back on Track
- Pitbull Releases ‘Greenlight’ Featuring Flo Rida & LunchMoney Lewis
- Watch a Group of 80 Year Olds ‘Shake It Off’ to Taylor Swift
- Rihanna to Play Pivotal Role in ‘Bates Motel’
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 7 Amazing Moments From Fresh in the Park