Do you have tickets to see [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jason Derulo[/lastfm] in concert for his world tour? That’s awesome!
Well, that WAS awesome. Cancel those plans, because JD broke his neck and will be ridin’ solo in bed with a neck brace for the next few months.
According to a press release, Derulo landed on his head while practicing some acrobatic moves. Ya know, to make his live show livelier. But some tumblin’ went awry and he suffered an acute fracture to his vertebra. He was rushed to Memorial West Hospital in Miami’s Pembroke Pines.
Doctors said it could have been worse and Derulo could have been paralyzed. JD is in good spirits though. He tweeted a pic of his new “chain” to his fans.
Derulo has been released from the hospital but must wear a neck brace for the next several months.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Kanye West Wants 1,200 Paid Extras for MSG Show
- Win Tickets To The Play Fair
- Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ Sets the Tone in New Super Bowl Ad
- Nick Jonas Talks Lady Gaga Inspiration and New Album
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young
- A Bob Marley Cannabis Strain will be Released on His Birthday
- Rihanna Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Rihanna’s Rider: Bitch Better Have My Cheetos (Both Kinds)