Oh No! Jason Derulo Breaks Neck, Cancels Tour
Do you have tickets to see [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jason Derulo[/lastfm] in concert for his world tour? That’s awesome!
Well, that WAS awesome. Cancel those plans, because JD broke his neck and will be ridin’ solo in bed with a neck brace for the next few months.
According to a press release, Derulo landed on his head while practicing some acrobatic moves. Ya know, to make his live show livelier. But some tumblin’ went awry and he suffered an acute fracture to his vertebra. He was rushed to Memorial West Hospital in Miami’s Pembroke Pines.
Doctors said it could have been worse and Derulo could have been paralyzed. JD is in good spirits though. He tweeted a pic of his new “chain” to his fans.
Derulo has been released from the hospital but must wear a neck brace for the next several months.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- Whitney Houston’s Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: ‘Please Let Her Rest’
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for ‘Come Get It Bae’ Video: Watch
- See Beyoncé Channel ‘Rosie the Riveter’ on Instagram
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album
- Adele Awarded Five-Figure Sum In Case Over Son’s ‘Milestone’ Photos
- Jack White Went to a Chicago Cubs Game and Had A Wretched Time
- Lana Del Rey Explains Her Song ‘F—-D My Way to the Top’
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014