Oh No! Jason Derulo Breaks Neck, Cancels Tour
Do you have tickets to see [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jason Derulo[/lastfm] in concert for his world tour? That’s awesome!
Well, that WAS awesome. Cancel those plans, because JD broke his neck and will be ridin’ solo in bed with a neck brace for the next few months.
According to a press release, Derulo landed on his head while practicing some acrobatic moves. Ya know, to make his live show livelier. But some tumblin’ went awry and he suffered an acute fracture to his vertebra. He was rushed to Memorial West Hospital in Miami’s Pembroke Pines.
Doctors said it could have been worse and Derulo could have been paralyzed. JD is in good spirits though. He tweeted a pic of his new “chain” to his fans.
Derulo has been released from the hospital but must wear a neck brace for the next several months.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Jenny Lewis Performs ‘Just One of The Guys’ on Fallon, Complete with Dancers in Drag: Watch
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Spoon’s New Album, ‘They Want My Soul,’ Is Streaming
- Karen O Goes Swimming in ‘Rapt’ Video: Watch