Oh No! Jason Derulo Breaks Neck, Cancels Tour
Do you have tickets to see [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jason Derulo[/lastfm] in concert for his world tour? That’s awesome!
Well, that WAS awesome. Cancel those plans, because JD broke his neck and will be ridin’ solo in bed with a neck brace for the next few months.
According to a press release, Derulo landed on his head while practicing some acrobatic moves. Ya know, to make his live show livelier. But some tumblin’ went awry and he suffered an acute fracture to his vertebra. He was rushed to Memorial West Hospital in Miami’s Pembroke Pines.
Doctors said it could have been worse and Derulo could have been paralyzed. JD is in good spirits though. He tweeted a pic of his new “chain” to his fans.
Derulo has been released from the hospital but must wear a neck brace for the next several months.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)
- Jimmy Fallon Singing ‘Barbara Ann’ with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy
- Gene Simmons is Making a Horror Movie with the WWE
- Miley Cyrus Blasts Indiana Governor Over Anti-Gay Bill
- Taylor Swift Is the World’s Sixth Greatest Leader