Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott Got Hitched!
Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott said “I do” to [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Love & Theft[/lastfm]/Lady A drummer, Chris Tyrrell on January 7th in upstate New York!
The 25-year-old country-crossover star and her new husband announced the news in a 20-second-video message on [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Lady Antebellum[/lastfm]‘s official website.
In the video, Chris hugs his new bride and introduces her as “Miss Hillary Scott Tyrrell.” Hillary also flashes her new wedding ring and explains how they wanted fans to hear it from them first, adding, “We’re so excited to be starting our life together.”
On the big day, Hillary wore a strapless Vera Wang mermaid dress and a mantilla veil with lace applique; Tyrrell sported a gray Ermenegildo Zegna suit.
Tyrrell proposed over the Fourth of July weekend last year, during a family vacation in East Tennessee. The couple reportedly met in early 2010.
Lady A will resume their Own the Night tour on January 27th in Tulsa, Oklahoma and will be rolling through NYC in early May.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It’s Madonna’s ‘Like a Virgin’
- Foo Fighters Will Play Chicago’s Wrigley Field Next Summer
- Lorde’s ‘Hunger Games’ Soundtrack to Feature Kanye West, Charli XCX, Tinashé