Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott said “I do” to [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Love & Theft[/lastfm]/Lady A drummer, Chris Tyrrell on January 7th in upstate New York!
The 25-year-old country-crossover star and her new husband announced the news in a 20-second-video message on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Antebellum[/lastfm]’s official website.
In the video, Chris hugs his new bride and introduces her as “Miss Hillary Scott Tyrrell.” Hillary also flashes her new wedding ring and explains how they wanted fans to hear it from them first, adding, “We’re so excited to be starting our life together.”
On the big day, Hillary wore a strapless Vera Wang mermaid dress and a mantilla veil with lace applique; Tyrrell sported a gray Ermenegildo Zegna suit.
Tyrrell proposed over the Fourth of July weekend last year, during a family vacation in East Tennessee. The couple reportedly met in early 2010.
Lady A will resume their Own the Night tour on January 27th in Tulsa, Oklahoma and will be rolling through NYC in early May.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj Receives Key to Queens, NY
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Take Twins Home: Report
- Andy Grammer’s Positivity Comes from ‘One of the Happiest People on Earth’
- Andy Grammer’s Positivity Comes From “One of the happiest people on Earth”
- Lorde Breaks the Mold, Thanks Fans for ‘Melodrama’ Success
- Mac Miller Pens Sweet Birthday Message to Ariana Grande
- Paris Jackson’s Newest Tattoo Pays Tribute to Michael
- Beyoncé Speaks! Protégés Share Her BET Awards Acceptance Speech
- Haim Perform ‘Want You Back’ on ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Watch U2 Pay Tribute to Leonard Cohen with ‘Suzanne’ Cover