Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott Got Hitched!
Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott said “I do” to [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Love & Theft[/lastfm]/Lady A drummer, Chris Tyrrell on January 7th in upstate New York!
The 25-year-old country-crossover star and her new husband announced the news in a 20-second-video message on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Antebellum[/lastfm]’s official website.
In the video, Chris hugs his new bride and introduces her as “Miss Hillary Scott Tyrrell.” Hillary also flashes her new wedding ring and explains how they wanted fans to hear it from them first, adding, “We’re so excited to be starting our life together.”
On the big day, Hillary wore a strapless Vera Wang mermaid dress and a mantilla veil with lace applique; Tyrrell sported a gray Ermenegildo Zegna suit.
Tyrrell proposed over the Fourth of July weekend last year, during a family vacation in East Tennessee. The couple reportedly met in early 2010.
Lady A will resume their Own the Night tour on January 27th in Tulsa, Oklahoma and will be rolling through NYC in early May.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- This Week On FM Magazine: Hungerthon 2014
- First Times: Nick Jonas