Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott Got Hitched!
Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott said “I do” to [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Love & Theft[/lastfm]/Lady A drummer, Chris Tyrrell on January 7th in upstate New York!
The 25-year-old country-crossover star and her new husband announced the news in a 20-second-video message on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Antebellum[/lastfm]’s official website.
In the video, Chris hugs his new bride and introduces her as “Miss Hillary Scott Tyrrell.” Hillary also flashes her new wedding ring and explains how they wanted fans to hear it from them first, adding, “We’re so excited to be starting our life together.”
On the big day, Hillary wore a strapless Vera Wang mermaid dress and a mantilla veil with lace applique; Tyrrell sported a gray Ermenegildo Zegna suit.
Tyrrell proposed over the Fourth of July weekend last year, during a family vacation in East Tennessee. The couple reportedly met in early 2010.
Lady A will resume their Own the Night tour on January 27th in Tulsa, Oklahoma and will be rolling through NYC in early May.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- Amy Schumer To Feminists Everywhere: You’re in ‘Good Hands With Me’
- Justin Bieber Just Got Naked on a Boat & Miley Cyrus Already Turned Him Into Kim Kardashian
- How Jenny Lewis’ Past Helped Meryl Streep in ‘Ricki and the Flash’
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old