Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott Got Hitched!
Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott said “I do” to [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Love & Theft[/lastfm]/Lady A drummer, Chris Tyrrell on January 7th in upstate New York!
The 25-year-old country-crossover star and her new husband announced the news in a 20-second-video message on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Antebellum[/lastfm]’s official website.
In the video, Chris hugs his new bride and introduces her as “Miss Hillary Scott Tyrrell.” Hillary also flashes her new wedding ring and explains how they wanted fans to hear it from them first, adding, “We’re so excited to be starting our life together.”
On the big day, Hillary wore a strapless Vera Wang mermaid dress and a mantilla veil with lace applique; Tyrrell sported a gray Ermenegildo Zegna suit.
Tyrrell proposed over the Fourth of July weekend last year, during a family vacation in East Tennessee. The couple reportedly met in early 2010.
Lady A will resume their Own the Night tour on January 27th in Tulsa, Oklahoma and will be rolling through NYC in early May.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With A ‘Crazy In Love’ Remix
- Snoop Dogg Slams ‘Deflategate’ Decision, Wants Player’s Marijuana Suspension Vacated
- Beyonce’s B-Day and the U.N. Campaign to Combat Climate Change + Inequality
- Harry Styles Loves Grammar, Fixes Fan Sign During One Direction Show
- Miguel Teams up with Make Room Organization to Sing for Single Mom in Private Concert
- Happy Birthday, Queen Bey!
- Paul McCartney, Fergie, and More Get Together for Global Warming
- Selena Gomez Joins a Sorority for ‘Neighbors 2’
- Janet Jackson Shares New ‘Unbreakable’ Song
- Demi Lovato Fires Back at P!nk, Defends VMA Performance