If You Had $500 to Give To Someone in Your Family to Be Quiet…Who Would It Be?!
We’re giving away money on again on Fresh!!
I know, you’re probably dreading getting your credit card bill this month because you most likely overspent on gifts (and yourself, too) for the holidays. So, we are giving away $500 five times a day, six days a week and qualifying you for a trip to Bermuda.
This morning we decided to stir up the post-holiday family blues…
We hit the streets of Soho and asked passers-by… if you had $500 and you could give it to any family member for them to BE QUIET… who would it be?
You’re gonna love the answers we got!
Fresh 102.7 is bringing back FRESH CASH and we’ve made it even easier for you to win with the Fresh Artist of the Day!
Here’s how it all goes down…
We will tell you who the Fresh Artist of the Day is each morning, Monday through Saturday, at 7:10 AND we’ll post it here on Fresh1027.com in case you missed it while you were in the shower.
See, told you we made it easy!
Then, listen for us to play a song from that Fresh artist in the 9AM, 11AM, 1PM, 3PM and 5PM hours. Be caller 102 when the song ends and grab Five Hundred Dollars in cold, hard CASH.
Every winner gets their name in a weekly grand prize drawing for a 4 day, 3 night trip for 2 to Bermuda, hotel and airfare included from the Bermuda Department of Tourism.
See, it pays to listen to Fresh!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Stamos Calls Out Olsen Twins for Saying They Weren’t Told About ‘Fuller House’ Reboot
- Hootie and the Blowfish to Reunite on ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
- Watch Sesame Street’s ‘Avengers’ Parody
- Prom, Performance & A Date: 8 Celebs Who Crashed a High School Party
- Taking Your Kid to a Pink Concert Is a Totally Fine Parenting Move, Judge Rules
- Nate Ruess Debuts New Song ‘AhHa': Listen
- Elle King: 5 Facts About The ‘Fresh First’ Artist and ‘Ex’s & Oh’s’ Singer
- How ‘Uptown Funk’ Was Written: Watch
- Amy Winehouse’s Family Slam ‘Amy’ Documentary as ‘Misleading’
- Stephen Hawking Has a Scientific Solution For Those Still Coping With Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction