If You Had $500 to Give To Someone in Your Family to Be Quiet…Who Would It Be?!
We’re giving away money on again on Fresh!!
I know, you’re probably dreading getting your credit card bill this month because you most likely overspent on gifts (and yourself, too) for the holidays. So, we are giving away $500 five times a day, six days a week and qualifying you for a trip to Bermuda.
This morning we decided to stir up the post-holiday family blues…
We hit the streets of Soho and asked passers-by… if you had $500 and you could give it to any family member for them to BE QUIET… who would it be?
You’re gonna love the answers we got!
Fresh 102.7 is bringing back FRESH CASH and we’ve made it even easier for you to win with the Fresh Artist of the Day!
Here’s how it all goes down…
We will tell you who the Fresh Artist of the Day is each morning, Monday through Saturday, at 7:10 AND we’ll post it here on Fresh1027.com in case you missed it while you were in the shower.
See, told you we made it easy!
Then, listen for us to play a song from that Fresh artist in the 9AM, 11AM, 1PM, 3PM and 5PM hours. Be caller 102 when the song ends and grab Five Hundred Dollars in cold, hard CASH.
Every winner gets their name in a weekly grand prize drawing for a 4 day, 3 night trip for 2 to Bermuda, hotel and airfare included from the Bermuda Department of Tourism.
See, it pays to listen to Fresh!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Tweeting ‘People Who Have Really Been Raped Remember’
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France
- The College Life of Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo Inspires New TV Show
- John Lennon’s Killer Says He’s ‘Sorry For Being Such An Idiot’