Congrats To Jay-Z & Beyonce On Baby Girl, Blue Ivy!
It’s a baby girl for Beyonce and Jay-Z! The couple welcomed their first child into the world on Saturday night!
The world has been eagerly awaiting on the birth of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby ever since she sent a Twitter shock all around the world during the VMA’s last year! It was the baby bump heard ’round the world!
Well, the baby bump is now a full fledged BABY!
Beyonce’s friend Gwyneth Paltrow tweeted that her name is Blue Ivy Carter…
Welcome to the world Blue! We love you already.—
Gwyneth Paltrow (@GwynethPaltrow) January 08, 2012
I’m sure the two will come out with a press release of some sort VERY soon. Until then, just hold tight to Fresh1027.com for all the latest details!
Congrats to the parents and everyone in the family! We couldn’t be happier for you! Can’t wait to see her!
Leave your well wishes for Jay & Beyonce in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Music of ‘Walking Dead’ Season 4: Beth Sings Waxahatchee, Lee DeWyze Sings Bob’s Anthem
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Kim’s College: Kristen Bell’s Latest Movie, Ghost Stories & Leo Lies!
- Anger Management On FX, Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon & Justin Bieber Back At It: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!
- This Week On FM Magazine: HELP USA
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music