Congrats To Jay-Z & Beyonce On Baby Girl, Blue Ivy!
It’s a baby girl for Beyonce and Jay-Z! The couple welcomed their first child into the world on Saturday night!
The world has been eagerly awaiting on the birth of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby ever since she sent a Twitter shock all around the world during the VMA’s last year! It was the baby bump heard ’round the world!
Well, the baby bump is now a full fledged BABY!
Beyonce’s friend Gwyneth Paltrow tweeted that her name is Blue Ivy Carter…
Welcome to the world Blue! We love you already.—
Gwyneth Paltrow (@GwynethPaltrow) January 08, 2012
I’m sure the two will come out with a press release of some sort VERY soon. Until then, just hold tight to Fresh1027.com for all the latest details!
Congrats to the parents and everyone in the family! We couldn’t be happier for you! Can’t wait to see her!
Leave your well wishes for Jay & Beyonce in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy
- Joe Perry, Paul McCartney Recently Met for a Secret Recording Session
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson’s