It’s a baby girl for Beyonce and Jay-Z! The couple welcomed their first child into the world on Saturday night!
The world has been eagerly awaiting on the birth of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby ever since she sent a Twitter shock all around the world during the VMA’s last year! It was the baby bump heard ’round the world!
Well, the baby bump is now a full fledged BABY!
Beyonce’s friend Gwyneth Paltrow tweeted that her name is Blue Ivy Carter…
Welcome to the world Blue! We love you already.—
Gwyneth Paltrow (@GwynethPaltrow) January 08, 2012
I’m sure the two will come out with a press release of some sort VERY soon. Until then, just hold tight to Fresh1027.com for all the latest details!
Congrats to the parents and everyone in the family! We couldn’t be happier for you! Can’t wait to see her!
Leave your well wishes for Jay & Beyonce in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyonce’s New Album Gets Surprise iTunes Release
- Lady Antebellum Celebrates Life in Colorful ‘Compass’ Video
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Mystery Man Lamar Odom, Ellen’s Marriage Is Fine & Bruce Willis Got Punched: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror