It’s a baby girl for Beyonce and Jay-Z! The couple welcomed their first child into the world on Saturday night!
The world has been eagerly awaiting on the birth of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby ever since she sent a Twitter shock all around the world during the VMA’s last year! It was the baby bump heard ’round the world!
Well, the baby bump is now a full fledged BABY!
Beyonce’s friend Gwyneth Paltrow tweeted that her name is Blue Ivy Carter…
Welcome to the world Blue! We love you already.—
Gwyneth Paltrow (@GwynethPaltrow) January 08, 2012
I’m sure the two will come out with a press release of some sort VERY soon. Until then, just hold tight to Fresh1027.com for all the latest details!
Congrats to the parents and everyone in the family! We couldn’t be happier for you! Can’t wait to see her!
Leave your well wishes for Jay & Beyonce in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- On The Charts: Vampire Weekend’s Second No. 1 Album
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Sara Bareilles Set To Play LGBT Democratic Fundraiser In New York
- Producer Steve Lillywhite Attributes U2 Connection To Ian Curtis Death
- GLSEN Honors Jason Collins and Other LGBT Role Models
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Storm-Chasing Member Of Shiny Toy Guns Sees Oklahoma Hometown Destroyed By Tornado
- Kellie Pickler Wins ‘Dancing With The Stars’