Congrats To Jay-Z & Beyonce On Baby Girl, Blue Ivy!
It’s a baby girl for Beyonce and Jay-Z! The couple welcomed their first child into the world on Saturday night!
The world has been eagerly awaiting on the birth of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby ever since she sent a Twitter shock all around the world during the VMA’s last year! It was the baby bump heard ’round the world!
Well, the baby bump is now a full fledged BABY!
Beyonce’s friend Gwyneth Paltrow tweeted that her name is Blue Ivy Carter…
Welcome to the world Blue! We love you already.—
Gwyneth Paltrow (@GwynethPaltrow) January 08, 2012
I’m sure the two will come out with a press release of some sort VERY soon. Until then, just hold tight to Fresh1027.com for all the latest details!
Congrats to the parents and everyone in the family! We couldn’t be happier for you! Can’t wait to see her!
Leave your well wishes for Jay & Beyonce in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, ‘U Know’ & ‘Whitecaps’
- Maroon 5 Announce 2015 World Tour
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode