The graph above (click to enlarge) shows the couple’s scrobbles over the past nine months, with Beyoncé’s 4 gaining her a peak of over 700,000 plays in one week. Jay-Z meanwhile hit his peak with Kanye West, reaching almost 800,000 weekly scrobbles in May – but we’re sure it’s his latest collaboration that means more.
As for some tracks to celebrate the arrival, B’s “Baby Boy” was co-written with Jay-Z and has 128,783 listeners to date, although it didn’t quite predict Blue Ivy’s gender. Given the unpredictable nature of childcare, Jay-Z may have to “Change Clothes” more often: that track has seen 159,779 listeners so far. But of course, we’re hoping it will be “Sweet Dreams” for the new family, and its 459,097 listeners are sure to agree.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- OneRepublic Cover Oasis’ ‘Champagne Supernova’
- Quincy Jones’ Dispute with Michael Jackson Estate Goes to Jury
- Selena Fans Love This Tiny Baby’s Photo Shoot
- Shawn Mendes and Charlie Puth Enjoy a Day Off at the Beach
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Canceling Purpose Tour
- Fifth Harmony Bring Gucci Mane to Late Night, Reveal New Album Title
- John Mayer Defends Justin Bieber After Canceled Tour Dates
- Katy Perry Hit in the Face with Basketball
- Hanson Detail Greatest Hits Album
- Justin Bieber Cancels Final Leg of World Tour