Last.fm Trends: A New Collaboration For Beyonce and Jay-Z
The graph above (click to enlarge) shows the couple’s scrobbles over the past nine months, with Beyoncé’s 4 gaining her a peak of over 700,000 plays in one week. Jay-Z meanwhile hit his peak with Kanye West, reaching almost 800,000 weekly scrobbles in May – but we’re sure it’s his latest collaboration that means more.
As for some tracks to celebrate the arrival, B’s “Baby Boy” was co-written with Jay-Z and has 128,783 listeners to date, although it didn’t quite predict Blue Ivy’s gender. Given the unpredictable nature of childcare, Jay-Z may have to “Change Clothes” more often: that track has seen 159,779 listeners so far. But of course, we’re hoping it will be “Sweet Dreams” for the new family, and its 459,097 listeners are sure to agree.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Knows What Color #TheDress Is, Obviously
- Madonna Promises No More Capes After ‘Nightmare’ Fall at Brit Awards
- Zedd on How He Met Selena Gomez
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath Victim of Death Hoax/Publicity Stunt
- Please Enjoy These Tweets About the Llamas on the Loose
- New Music To Know: Ryn Weaver, a Pop Star For the Rest of Us
- Neurotic City: 5 Times Prince Has Acted Ponderously Purple
- Win Tickets To See Ed Sheeran In Concert
- Pharrell, Chad Hugo Made Into Statues for Art Piece
- Watch This ‘Uptown Funk’ Parody, Now with 100 Percent More Dancing Old People