Last.fm Trends: A New Collaboration For Beyonce and Jay-Z
The graph above (click to enlarge) shows the couple’s scrobbles over the past nine months, with Beyoncé’s 4 gaining her a peak of over 700,000 plays in one week. Jay-Z meanwhile hit his peak with Kanye West, reaching almost 800,000 weekly scrobbles in May – but we’re sure it’s his latest collaboration that means more.
As for some tracks to celebrate the arrival, B’s “Baby Boy” was co-written with Jay-Z and has 128,783 listeners to date, although it didn’t quite predict Blue Ivy’s gender. Given the unpredictable nature of childcare, Jay-Z may have to “Change Clothes” more often: that track has seen 159,779 listeners so far. But of course, we’re hoping it will be “Sweet Dreams” for the new family, and its 459,097 listeners are sure to agree.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Gavin James Started From The Pubs In Dublin, Now He’s Here
- Jason Bateman Narrates ‘A LEGO Brickumentary’—Coming to Theaters in July
- ‘Stand by Me': Through the Years, from Ben E. King to Imagine Dragons
- Idina Menzel & James Corden Decided to Do ‘(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life’ & It Was Beautiful: Watch
- Adam Lambert’s ‘Ghost Town’ Gets TV Debut on ‘Ellen': Watch
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde All the Way to Her Eyebrows for ‘Wonderland': See the Cover
- Daft Punk Are Now LEGO Minifigures, Near Immortality
- Hoda Kotb Slayed Michael Strahan with ‘Uptown Funk’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Demi Lovato on Her Bruce Jenner Dedication: ‘I Didn’t Plan It’
- Betting on Mayweather vs. Pacquiao or the Kentucky Derby? Reggie Watts Has the Answers