The graph above (click to enlarge) shows the couple’s scrobbles over the past nine months, with Beyoncé’s 4 gaining her a peak of over 700,000 plays in one week. Jay-Z meanwhile hit his peak with Kanye West, reaching almost 800,000 weekly scrobbles in May – but we’re sure it’s his latest collaboration that means more.
As for some tracks to celebrate the arrival, B’s “Baby Boy” was co-written with Jay-Z and has 128,783 listeners to date, although it didn’t quite predict Blue Ivy’s gender. Given the unpredictable nature of childcare, Jay-Z may have to “Change Clothes” more often: that track has seen 159,779 listeners so far. But of course, we’re hoping it will be “Sweet Dreams” for the new family, and its 459,097 listeners are sure to agree.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Calls Rihanna the Frank Sinatra of our Generation
- Joey Fatone Launching Hot Dog Cart
- Jon Bon Jovi Surprises Fan Battling Cancer
- Lady Gaga Talks Kindness with the Dalai Lama
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Like Father, Like Son’
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 6 New Songs From Fresh 102.7’s Top Artists
- Billy Joel Crashes Cover Band Set
- Coldplay Cover Bee Gees with Barry Gibb
- Listen to Rihanna’s ‘Sledgehammer’ from ‘Star Trek Beyond’
- Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, Prince Peers Wow the Crowd at 2016 BET Awards