The graph above (click to enlarge) shows the couple’s scrobbles over the past nine months, with Beyoncé’s 4 gaining her a peak of over 700,000 plays in one week. Jay-Z meanwhile hit his peak with Kanye West, reaching almost 800,000 weekly scrobbles in May – but we’re sure it’s his latest collaboration that means more.
As for some tracks to celebrate the arrival, B’s “Baby Boy” was co-written with Jay-Z and has 128,783 listeners to date, although it didn’t quite predict Blue Ivy’s gender. Given the unpredictable nature of childcare, Jay-Z may have to “Change Clothes” more often: that track has seen 159,779 listeners so far. But of course, we’re hoping it will be “Sweet Dreams” for the new family, and its 459,097 listeners are sure to agree.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism
- Niall Horan Peer Pressures Jimmy Fallon into Gangnam Style Dance
- Listen to Sia’s ‘Wonder Woman’ Anthem Featuring Labrinth
- Snippets from Katy Perry’s ‘Witness’ Reportedly Leak
- Halsey Drops ‘Strangers’ with Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui