The graph above (click to enlarge) shows the couple’s scrobbles over the past nine months, with Beyoncé’s 4 gaining her a peak of over 700,000 plays in one week. Jay-Z meanwhile hit his peak with Kanye West, reaching almost 800,000 weekly scrobbles in May – but we’re sure it’s his latest collaboration that means more.
As for some tracks to celebrate the arrival, B’s “Baby Boy” was co-written with Jay-Z and has 128,783 listeners to date, although it didn’t quite predict Blue Ivy’s gender. Given the unpredictable nature of childcare, Jay-Z may have to “Change Clothes” more often: that track has seen 159,779 listeners so far. But of course, we’re hoping it will be “Sweet Dreams” for the new family, and its 459,097 listeners are sure to agree.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What’s The Craziest Diet You’ve Tried That Actually Worked?
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Sinead O’Connor Apologizes for Accusing Arsenio Hall of Giving Prince Drugs
- Bebe Rexha Salutes Destiny’s Child in ‘Late Late Show’ Performance
- Zedd & Alessia Cara Drop New Track ‘Stay’
- Watch One of Katy Perry’s Little Houses Fall Offstage at Brit Awards
- Golden Kanye/Jesus Appears in Los Angeles
- Fresh $10,000 Thursday Artist Of The Day Giveaway
- Zedd Teases Alessia Cara Collaboration ‘Stay’
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay Release New Single ‘Something Just Like This’