Sorry hotties, Kirstie Alley doesn’t want you.
On Fridays appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, Alley admits that when it comes to dating her normal type consists of “psychos” and “players.”
In 2012, the 60-year-old actress turned weight-loss sideshow says she’s turning over a new leaf: “I’m thinking ugly men might be the solution,” she told Ellen. “I’m talking about butt ugly. Because I go for really handsome men and I think butt ugly would be appreciative.”
Kirstie vowed that she would find love, get a tattoo, and buy an Aston Martin before her 61st birthday. Ellen made sure her plans for a tattoo came to fruition by inviting a tattoo artist to the show.
To bad she didn’t invite an Aston Martin.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Madonna Forget the Words to Her Own ‘B-Day Song’
- James Corden and Lin-Manuel Miranda Perform ‘Hair’ in LA Traffic
- Fresh 102.7’s ‘Women’s Weekend of Winning’
- Rachel Platten Debuts New Single ‘Broken Glass’
- Taylor Swift Clears Social Media Accounts, Is New Music Coming?
- Kesha Covers ‘House of the Rising Sun’ on ‘Fallon’
- Miley Cyrus Pays Homage to Elvis in ‘Younger Now’ Video
- Get ‘Up Close & Personal’ with Rachel Platten
- Artists Send Love to Barcelona in Wake of Terror Attack
- Demi Lovato Reveals She Still Talks to Her Exes