Sorry hotties, Kirstie Alley doesn’t want you.
On Fridays appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, Alley admits that when it comes to dating her normal type consists of “psychos” and “players.”
In 2012, the 60-year-old actress turned weight-loss sideshow says she’s turning over a new leaf: “I’m thinking ugly men might be the solution,” she told Ellen. “I’m talking about butt ugly. Because I go for really handsome men and I think butt ugly would be appreciative.”
Kirstie vowed that she would find love, get a tattoo, and buy an Aston Martin before her 61st birthday. Ellen made sure her plans for a tattoo came to fruition by inviting a tattoo artist to the show.
To bad she didn’t invite an Aston Martin.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bette Midler Joins Team Shelton on ‘The Voice’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- Elvis Presley’s Birth Certificate Up for Auction at Graceland
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Black Keys to Reissue Pink Vinyls for Gilda’s Club
- Drake’s Dad Stars in Arkells Video ‘Drake’s Dad’
- Kenny Chesney Duets with P!nk on ‘Setting the World On Fire’
- Prince’s Family Plans Minneapolis Tribute Concert
- Gwen Stefani Shares Stage with Young, Bullied Boy
- Lady Gaga Covers The Beatles, Neil Young at Invite-Only DNC Concert