Kirstie Alley Wants an Ugly Dude
Sorry hotties, Kirstie Alley doesn’t want you.
On Fridays appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, Alley admits that when it comes to dating her normal type consists of “psychos” and “players.”
In 2012, the 60-year-old actress turned weight-loss sideshow says she’s turning over a new leaf: “I’m thinking ugly men might be the solution,” she told Ellen. “I’m talking about butt ugly. Because I go for really handsome men and I think butt ugly would be appreciative.”
Kirstie vowed that she would find love, get a tattoo, and buy an Aston Martin before her 61st birthday. Ellen made sure her plans for a tattoo came to fruition by inviting a tattoo artist to the show.
To bad she didn’t invite an Aston Martin.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion’: Watch
- This Week On FM Magazine: Operation Backpack® For New York’s Kids
- Grandfather Amazes Entire Wedding With His Sweet Dance Moves
- Four Years of 1D: The Most Monumental Moments That Got One Direction To Where They Are Today
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles
- Watch the Bloopers from Metallica’s ESPN SportsCenter Ad
- Listen: Lorde’s ‘Tennis Court’ Gets the Diplo Treatment in Remix