Kirstie Alley Wants an Ugly Dude
Sorry hotties, Kirstie Alley doesn’t want you.
On Fridays appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, Alley admits that when it comes to dating her normal type consists of “psychos” and “players.”
In 2012, the 60-year-old actress turned weight-loss sideshow says she’s turning over a new leaf: “I’m thinking ugly men might be the solution,” she told Ellen. “I’m talking about butt ugly. Because I go for really handsome men and I think butt ugly would be appreciative.”
Kirstie vowed that she would find love, get a tattoo, and buy an Aston Martin before her 61st birthday. Ellen made sure her plans for a tattoo came to fruition by inviting a tattoo artist to the show.
To bad she didn’t invite an Aston Martin.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ’7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch
- Katy Perry Calls Out ‘Perverted’ Australian Paparazzi in Twitter Rant
- Ariana Grande May Be on Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’
- Peter Gabriel Debuts New Song ‘What Lies Ahead’ Live in Italy: Watch
- Sting to Attempt to Right Broadway ‘Ship’
- Enter to Win: Hozier in Concert
- Katy Perry Promises Lots of Glitter & Kittens at Her Super Bowl Halftime Show: Watch
- Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars Brought the ‘Funk’ to ‘SNL’: Watch
- Ariana Grande Gets a Little Love Advice from Kris Kringle on ‘Santa Tell Me’: Listen
- One Direction Win Big at 2014 American Music Awards