Sorry hotties, Kirstie Alley doesn’t want you.
On Fridays appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, Alley admits that when it comes to dating her normal type consists of “psychos” and “players.”
In 2012, the 60-year-old actress turned weight-loss sideshow says she’s turning over a new leaf: “I’m thinking ugly men might be the solution,” she told Ellen. “I’m talking about butt ugly. Because I go for really handsome men and I think butt ugly would be appreciative.”
Kirstie vowed that she would find love, get a tattoo, and buy an Aston Martin before her 61st birthday. Ellen made sure her plans for a tattoo came to fruition by inviting a tattoo artist to the show.
To bad she didn’t invite an Aston Martin.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer is Living a Much Healthier Life Thanks to Dead & Company
- Mariah Carey & DJ Khaled Star in ‘Keys To Christmas’
- Lady Gaga Clarifies PTSD Comments
- Artists React to GRAMMY Nominations
- Stevie Nicks Adds Dates to ’24 Karat Gold’ Tour
- Madonna Expresses ‘Heartbreak’ & ‘Betrayal’ Over President-Elect Trump
- Busta Rhymes and the Roots Perform ‘My Shot’ from the Hamilton Mixtape
- Will Smith Loves Being Famous
- Drake Celebrates ‘Views’ Quadruple-Platinum Status
- Watch Madonna Twerk in ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Teaser