It’s Girl Scout Cookie time again!!!
Don’t you absolutely love when there’s a table set up outside the grocery store? At first you inwardly groan because you know you have no self control when it comes to Thin Mints, but then you stop by the table and hand over as much cash as you have on you so those earnest faces can make your day!!
I am a Samoa girl myself, but Jim and Producer Craig have their own favorites and it turned into a Girl Scout Cookie Throwdown this morning…
First off: We all revealed our cookie affiliations and then we had someone call to defend the oft misunderstood and under-defended Trefoil…
Then we each coached a listener to defend our individual cookies: Team Samoa, Team Thin Mint and Team Tagalong…
What’s YOUR favorite Girl Scout Cookie? Let us know below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Selena Gomez Debuts Short Haircut
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Sony Music Cuts Ties with Dr. Luke: Report
- #TabooTuesday: Do You Have Questions You’ve Always Wanted To Ask People, But Didn’t Have The Nerve To Ask?
- Beyoncé Launches Scholarship Program for Young Women
- Ellie Goulding Reunites with Ex-Boyfriend Midair at ‘Magic Mike Live’
- Bananarama to Reunite (After 29 Years) for First-Ever Tour
- Madonna Biopic ‘Blond Ambition’ Picked up by Universal
- Miley Cyrus Plays New Character in ‘Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2’
- Dave Grohl Interviews His Mom about Her New Book, Shares Funny Stories