It’s Girl Scout Cookie time again!!!
Don’t you absolutely love when there’s a table set up outside the grocery store? At first you inwardly groan because you know you have no self control when it comes to Thin Mints, but then you stop by the table and hand over as much cash as you have on you so those earnest faces can make your day!!
I am a Samoa girl myself, but Jim and Producer Craig have their own favorites and it turned into a Girl Scout Cookie Throwdown this morning…
First off: We all revealed our cookie affiliations and then we had someone call to defend the oft misunderstood and under-defended Trefoil…
Then we each coached a listener to defend our individual cookies: Team Samoa, Team Thin Mint and Team Tagalong…
What’s YOUR favorite Girl Scout Cookie? Let us know below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani
- Watch Tegan and Sara’s Video for ‘Stop Desire’
- Up Close And Personal With Sting
- Common Releases Powerful ‘Black America Again’ Featuring Stevie Wonder
- Miley Cyrus Defends Corey Feldman’s ‘Today Show’ Performance