It’s Girl Scout Cookie time again!!!
Don’t you absolutely love when there’s a table set up outside the grocery store? At first you inwardly groan because you know you have no self control when it comes to Thin Mints, but then you stop by the table and hand over as much cash as you have on you so those earnest faces can make your day!!
I am a Samoa girl myself, but Jim and Producer Craig have their own favorites and it turned into a Girl Scout Cookie Throwdown this morning…
First off: We all revealed our cookie affiliations and then we had someone call to defend the oft misunderstood and under-defended Trefoil…
Then we each coached a listener to defend our individual cookies: Team Samoa, Team Thin Mint and Team Tagalong…
What’s YOUR favorite Girl Scout Cookie? Let us know below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nick Jonas Bummed He Didn’t Get a VMA Nod, But Life is Pretty Good
- Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez Break Up
- O.A.R. Relay the Need For More Female Voices in the Music Industry
- Lorde Shares Hilarious Uber Story
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees
- Taylor Swift Fan Committed to Psychiatric Hospital After Stage Rushing Incident
- DJ Khaled Inspired by Disabled Fan
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: Cat Napper
- Britney Spears on New Video: ‘There’s lots of female empowerment. Lol.’
- Perry Farrell Clarifies Anti-EDM Comments: ‘I LOVE DANCE MUSIC’