It’s Girl Scout Cookie time again!!!
Don’t you absolutely love when there’s a table set up outside the grocery store? At first you inwardly groan because you know you have no self control when it comes to Thin Mints, but then you stop by the table and hand over as much cash as you have on you so those earnest faces can make your day!!
I am a Samoa girl myself, but Jim and Producer Craig have their own favorites and it turned into a Girl Scout Cookie Throwdown this morning…
First off: We all revealed our cookie affiliations and then we had someone call to defend the oft misunderstood and under-defended Trefoil…
Then we each coached a listener to defend our individual cookies: Team Samoa, Team Thin Mint and Team Tagalong…
What’s YOUR favorite Girl Scout Cookie? Let us know below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Touching Oscars Moment That Turned Into a ‘Touch Me’ Moment For Karen!
- The Weeknd Unveils ‘Spring Icons’ Fashion Line
- Watch Sara Bareilles Cover Joni Mitchell for Oscars’ In Memoriam Segment
- Goo Goo Dolls Announce Tour Dates, Tease New EP
- Lorde Teases New Single and Release Date
- Adele Congratulates Emma Stone, ‘Moonlight’ after Oscars Win
- Justin Timberlake Blows Up on Twitter Following Oscars Performance
- Watch Sting Perform ‘The Empty Chair’ at the Oscars
- Ariana Grande and Future’s Raunchy ‘Everyday’ Video is Here (NSFW)
- Katy Perry, Questlove, Others React to Oscars’ ‘La La Land’ Flub