It’s Girl Scout Cookie time again!!!
Don’t you absolutely love when there’s a table set up outside the grocery store? At first you inwardly groan because you know you have no self control when it comes to Thin Mints, but then you stop by the table and hand over as much cash as you have on you so those earnest faces can make your day!!
I am a Samoa girl myself, but Jim and Producer Craig have their own favorites and it turned into a Girl Scout Cookie Throwdown this morning…
First off: We all revealed our cookie affiliations and then we had someone call to defend the oft misunderstood and under-defended Trefoil…
Then we each coached a listener to defend our individual cookies: Team Samoa, Team Thin Mint and Team Tagalong…
What’s YOUR favorite Girl Scout Cookie? Let us know below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Calvin Harris Breaks Silence Following Serious Car Crash
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived
- Nick Jonas Shares Documentary Trailer
- Justin Bieber Sued Over ‘Sorry’ Similarity
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Beyoncé Buys $3,500 Worth of Sandwiches
- Cyndi Lauper Performs ‘When You Were Mine’ for Prince
- Nick Jonas Kills a Cover of Zara Larsson’s ‘Lush Life’
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie