She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim’s record is 134-1!
Let’s go for another loss!
The rules are simple:
We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. January Jones turns 43 today. She is best known for playing Betty Draper on a TV show set in the 1960′s at an advertising agency. What is the show called.
2. Debra Messing recently announced her separation from her husband of 10 years. What was the name of the sitcom where she played Grace Adler?
3. This Broadway show remains one of the most popular running. It is a prequel of sorts that tells the story of Glinda the Good Witch and the Wicked Witch of the West. Name it.
4. Fergie hosted part of Dick Clark’s New Years Rockin’ Eve with her actor hubby standing close by. What his name?
5. Punk’d is returning to MTV. In the very first episode of the original series, this actor/singer and one time boy band member was fooled into thinking his house was being repossessed by the IRS. Who is it?
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- This Week In Late Night TV: Thirty Seconds to Mars, The National, Jake Bugg
- Blink-182 Plans Auction To Assist Oklahoma Tornado Survivors
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- ‘The X Factor’ Adds Two New Judges: Kelly Rowland And Paulina Rubio
- Unforgettable First Times: Avril Lavigne On Hearing Her Music On the Radio
- Kim’s College: Zoe, Beyonce and Family Guy!
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- Coachella 2014 Dates Announced, Early Tickets On Sale Friday
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video