It was bound to happen sooner or later…
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian are getting the plastic treatment from toy makers Mattel. Yep… Barbie is teaming up with the three stooges for a new line of pals for the “ultimate career gal who loves to dress up!”
Celebrity gossip mag Us Weekly is reporting that the reality stars who are famous just for being famous will be immortalized as Barbie’s pals in an upcoming limited-edition doll line. “The dolls will reflect the girls’ measurements and may even comes in Kardashian-designed outfits,” says a source.
I swear, they better make Khloe like three times the size of the other two. Look at her up there. What is she, a linebacker?!
Anyway, Kim is already excited for the project. On Christmas, she Tweeted…
And Barbie Tweeted her back!
Are you excited, annoyed or could you not care any less about this new venture of theirs? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Ethan Hawke Plays Chet Baker in ‘Born to Be Blue’ Trailer
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Cold War Kids Up Close & Personal
- Win Tickets For Barenaked Ladies at Central Park Summerstage
- ‘Death Cab for Yeezy’ Mashup Album Chills Out Kanye Fans
- Kanye West Responds to Alleged Taylor Swift Diss
- Taylor Swift’s Brother Throws Kanye Sneakers in the Trash
- Did Kanye West Make Taylor Swift ‘Famous’?