Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Are Going Plastic… Barbie Doll Plastic!
It was bound to happen sooner or later…
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian are getting the plastic treatment from toy makers Mattel. Yep… Barbie is teaming up with the three stooges for a new line of pals for the “ultimate career gal who loves to dress up!”
Celebrity gossip mag Us Weekly is reporting that the reality stars who are famous just for being famous will be immortalized as Barbie’s pals in an upcoming limited-edition doll line. “The dolls will reflect the girls’ measurements and may even comes in Kardashian-designed outfits,” says a source.
I swear, they better make Khloe like three times the size of the other two. Look at her up there. What is she, a linebacker?!
Anyway, Kim is already excited for the project. On Christmas, she Tweeted…
And Barbie Tweeted her back!
Are you excited, annoyed or could you not care any less about this new venture of theirs? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- Relive All of Miley Cyrus’s Outrageous Outfits From The MTV VMAs
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’
- Now You Can Learn To Sing Like Christina Aguilera, By Christina Aguilera!
- 25 Minutes A Day Could Extend Our Lives By 7 Years
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer’s Ashton Irwin Chips His Tooth, While Drumming
- Robin Thicke: “‘I Can’t Feel My Face’ Is My Favorite Song of the Summer”
- Tori Kelly Announces Headlining Tour
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages