It was bound to happen sooner or later…
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian are getting the plastic treatment from toy makers Mattel. Yep… Barbie is teaming up with the three stooges for a new line of pals for the “ultimate career gal who loves to dress up!”
Celebrity gossip mag Us Weekly is reporting that the reality stars who are famous just for being famous will be immortalized as Barbie’s pals in an upcoming limited-edition doll line. “The dolls will reflect the girls’ measurements and may even comes in Kardashian-designed outfits,” says a source.
I swear, they better make Khloe like three times the size of the other two. Look at her up there. What is she, a linebacker?!
Anyway, Kim is already excited for the project. On Christmas, she Tweeted…
And Barbie Tweeted her back!
Are you excited, annoyed or could you not care any less about this new venture of theirs? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Andrew McMahon’s ‘Fire Escape’ Video Stars Two Lovable Dancing Balloons
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- The Will & Grace Reunion Was Everything We Hoped for and More
- The Lumineers Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote
- Selena Gomez Becomes First with 100 Million Instagram Followers
- Alicia Keys’ Black Ball Benefit to Feature Chance the Rapper, Salt-n-Pepa, More
- Adele’s ’25’ Goes Diamond in Less Than a Year
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Sister Kylie’s Number After Baby Shower Drama