It was bound to happen sooner or later…
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian are getting the plastic treatment from toy makers Mattel. Yep… Barbie is teaming up with the three stooges for a new line of pals for the “ultimate career gal who loves to dress up!”
Celebrity gossip mag Us Weekly is reporting that the reality stars who are famous just for being famous will be immortalized as Barbie’s pals in an upcoming limited-edition doll line. “The dolls will reflect the girls’ measurements and may even comes in Kardashian-designed outfits,” says a source.
I swear, they better make Khloe like three times the size of the other two. Look at her up there. What is she, a linebacker?!
Anyway, Kim is already excited for the project. On Christmas, she Tweeted…
And Barbie Tweeted her back!
Are you excited, annoyed or could you not care any less about this new venture of theirs? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 3 Doors Down Manager Explains Decision to Play Trump Inauguration
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Drake Collaboration
- Ryan Adams Premieres New Track ‘Doomsday’
- Kanye West Not ‘Traditionally American’ Enough for Trump Inauguration
- Train Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Quincy Jones’ Michael Jackson Lawsuit Moves Forward
- Alanis Morissette’s Manager Admits to Stealing Nearly $5 Million
- Sign Up for ‘Politics of Kanye West’ Course at Washington University
- Kesha Opens Up About ‘Devastating’ Dr. Luke Lawsuit
- Janelle Monáe, Maxwell, More to Perform at Women’s March on Washington