It was bound to happen sooner or later…
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian are getting the plastic treatment from toy makers Mattel. Yep… Barbie is teaming up with the three stooges for a new line of pals for the “ultimate career gal who loves to dress up!”
Celebrity gossip mag Us Weekly is reporting that the reality stars who are famous just for being famous will be immortalized as Barbie’s pals in an upcoming limited-edition doll line. “The dolls will reflect the girls’ measurements and may even comes in Kardashian-designed outfits,” says a source.
I swear, they better make Khloe like three times the size of the other two. Look at her up there. What is she, a linebacker?!
Anyway, Kim is already excited for the project. On Christmas, she Tweeted…
And Barbie Tweeted her back!
Are you excited, annoyed or could you not care any less about this new venture of theirs? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Tom Hanks Recreates ‘Big’ Rap
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Embarrassing Soccer Mom’
- 11 Totally Epic Taylor Swift Squad Moments
- Preview Lady Gaga on ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Lady Gaga and Dad Get Matching ‘Joanne’ Tattoos
- Rihanna, Missy Elliott Turn to Social Media to Find Missing Dancer
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- Justin Bieber Is Scolding Screaming Fans… Again!
- The Chainsmokers Get ‘Closer’ with Halsey in New Video
- Listen to Pharrell’s Sultry New Track ‘Runnin’