Adele’s Got a New Man, Happy Songs On the Way?
It looks like our sad friend Adele has found herself someone like but just enough unlike that last guy who broke her heart. The UK singer was recently spotted getting all smoochy with a bearded gentleman down in Florida.
Florida? Really? That’s where Brits like to vacation?
As we all know, and kinda love, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] made herself famous by singing amazingly sad songs about heartbreak and the pain of losing the one you love. But that all seems to be changing… Adele seemed quite happy with her new boyfriend Simon Konecki as the two were spotted together this week in Miami while alligator-spotting in the Everglades National Park.
No, seriously. Brits go “alligator-spotting” in Miami for vacation?!?
Whatever… here’s what we know:
Mr. Konecki, a thickly bearded gentleman of 36, operates a British charity called Drop4Drop which works to bring access to clean water to people in developing countries.
Here are some other tidbits on Beardy-Boy:
- Simon looks an awful lot like actor/comedian Zach Galifianakis. Funnily enough, Adele told the UK’s Sun newspaper last year she had the hots for Zach. Awkwaaard!
- Simon is an ex-investment banker who became “appalled by the growing distance between rich and poor. I felt that water was a human right and wanted to explore why we let it happen when fixing it as relatively easy.” Drop4Drop is supported by British “Eastenders” actor Sid Owen and comedian Stephen Fry.
- Simon’s nickname is “Swampy,” which he says is “probably due to my long hair and lefty views.”
- Simon wants to hire [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Snoop Dogg[/lastfm] to answer phones at his charity.
Anyway, Adele hasn’t officially confirmed the relationship, but photos speak a thousand words. Plus, Adele has said that she prefers to keep quiet about matters of the heart… except when singing about them and making a ton of money off of those matters.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To The “Fifty Shades Of Grey” Movie Screening
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- This Week On FM Magazine: The Ellen Hermanson Foundation
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Kenny G: I’m Partially Responsible for Starbucks’ Frappuccino, You’re Welcome