No worries Swift fans, Taylor isn’t packing up her lavish lifestyle and taking to the streets of Paris, she’s playing one of the most beloved musical heroines of all time, Eponine in Les Miserables.
Feel free to start humming ‘On My Own’ now…
Not only is the musical about the French Revolution coming back to Broadway, but it’s getting a big screen revival, too!
So far, the cast of Les Miz the movie includes Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean, Russell Crowe as Inspector Javert, Anne Hathaway as Fantine, and Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen as the comic relief couple, the Thenardies’s.
Ms. Swift had a brief but successful transition to the world of acting from music, having played a small part in the film Valentine’s Day, and voicing the lead female role in the upcoming Dr. Seuss film adaptation The Lorax.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani
- Watch Tegan and Sara’s Video for ‘Stop Desire’
- Up Close And Personal With Sting
- Common Releases Powerful ‘Black America Again’ Featuring Stevie Wonder
- Miley Cyrus Defends Corey Feldman’s ‘Today Show’ Performance