No worries Swift fans, Taylor isn’t packing up her lavish lifestyle and taking to the streets of Paris, she’s playing one of the most beloved musical heroines of all time, Eponine in Les Miserables.
Feel free to start humming ‘On My Own’ now…
Not only is the musical about the French Revolution coming back to Broadway, but it’s getting a big screen revival, too!
So far, the cast of Les Miz the movie includes Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean, Russell Crowe as Inspector Javert, Anne Hathaway as Fantine, and Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen as the comic relief couple, the Thenardies’s.
Ms. Swift had a brief but successful transition to the world of acting from music, having played a small part in the film Valentine’s Day, and voicing the lead female role in the upcoming Dr. Seuss film adaptation The Lorax.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of “Going In Style”
- Zayn Malik Drops New Track ‘Still Got Time’ Featuring PartyNextDoor
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims
- Beyoncé Facetimes Fan Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Aerosmith to Play NCAA March Madness Music Festival
- 5 Costly Songwriting Similarities
- #TBT: What Throwback Group Just Got a Writing Credit for Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’?
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui Bares Almost All for Photo Shoot
- Artists Send Love to London after Parliament Attack
- Drake’s Latest Tattoo is a Portrait of an Iconic R&B Singer