Taylor Swift Turns French Peasant For Les Miserables Broadway Revival
No worries Swift fans, Taylor isn’t packing up her lavish lifestyle and taking to the streets of Paris, she’s playing one of the most beloved musical heroines of all time, Eponine in Les Miserables.
Feel free to start humming ‘On My Own’ now…
Not only is the musical about the French Revolution coming back to Broadway, but it’s getting a big screen revival, too!
So far, the cast of Les Miz the movie includes Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean, Russell Crowe as Inspector Javert, Anne Hathaway as Fantine, and Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen as the comic relief couple, the Thenardies’s.
Ms. Swift had a brief but successful transition to the world of acting from music, having played a small part in the film Valentine’s Day, and voicing the lead female role in the upcoming Dr. Seuss film adaptation The Lorax.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch