No worries Swift fans, Taylor isn’t packing up her lavish lifestyle and taking to the streets of Paris, she’s playing one of the most beloved musical heroines of all time, Eponine in Les Miserables.
Feel free to start humming ‘On My Own’ now…
Not only is the musical about the French Revolution coming back to Broadway, but it’s getting a big screen revival, too!
So far, the cast of Les Miz the movie includes Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean, Russell Crowe as Inspector Javert, Anne Hathaway as Fantine, and Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen as the comic relief couple, the Thenardies’s.
Ms. Swift had a brief but successful transition to the world of acting from music, having played a small part in the film Valentine’s Day, and voicing the lead female role in the upcoming Dr. Seuss film adaptation The Lorax.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 3 Doors Down Manager Explains Decision to Play Trump Inauguration
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Drake Collaboration
- Ryan Adams Premieres New Track ‘Doomsday’
- Kanye West Not ‘Traditionally American’ Enough for Trump Inauguration
- Train Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Quincy Jones’ Michael Jackson Lawsuit Moves Forward
- Alanis Morissette’s Manager Admits to Stealing Nearly $5 Million
- Sign Up for ‘Politics of Kanye West’ Course at Washington University
- Kesha Opens Up About ‘Devastating’ Dr. Luke Lawsuit
- Janelle Monáe, Maxwell, More to Perform at Women’s March on Washington