No worries Swift fans, Taylor isn’t packing up her lavish lifestyle and taking to the streets of Paris, she’s playing one of the most beloved musical heroines of all time, Eponine in Les Miserables.
Feel free to start humming ‘On My Own’ now…
Not only is the musical about the French Revolution coming back to Broadway, but it’s getting a big screen revival, too!
So far, the cast of Les Miz the movie includes Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean, Russell Crowe as Inspector Javert, Anne Hathaway as Fantine, and Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen as the comic relief couple, the Thenardies’s.
Ms. Swift had a brief but successful transition to the world of acting from music, having played a small part in the film Valentine’s Day, and voicing the lead female role in the upcoming Dr. Seuss film adaptation The Lorax.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- Win Tickets To See X-Ambassadors & Muse In Concert
- This Week On FM Magazine: Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition
- Listen to Sia’s New Track ‘One Million Bullets’
- The Rockettes In Studio with Carson and Cane
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Chris Brown Pledges to Donate Portion of ‘Royalty’ Pre-Orders for Christmas
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”