Ashton Kutcher has been busy lately, you know, filling Charlie Sheen‘s shoes and occupying the beds of people that are not Demi Moore. So busy, in fact, that his pranking days have taken up a lonely spot on the back burner.
His MTV show Punk’d may have gone the way of the dinosaurs, but expect a rebirth in 2012. MTV and Kutcher are relaunching Punk’d, only this time there will be an array of celebrity hi-jinking-hosts.
Hosts like [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Beiber[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Miley Cyrus[/lastfm]!
According to the president of the MTVN Music Group, LOGO and Film, the new version will include bigger pranks and a behind the scenes look at what goes into freaking out a celebrity.
“There’s a new generation of unsuspecting suckers just waiting to be ‘Punk’d’ by their famous friends, and fans will once again have a front row seat to see the shock on the faces of their favorite celebs.”
One of the first episodes of the remake will include Miley Cyrus and Kelly Osbourne pranking the most Amazonian of the Kardashian sisters, Khloe.
Here’s a sneak peek at Miley & Kelly’s prank…
What was YOUR favorite episode of Punk’d? Click through some of our favorites below!
Sugar Ray Leonard’s Telephone Pole – Season 7Vodpod videos no longer available.
Kanye’s Jesus Video Gets Shut Down – Season 3Vodpod videos no longer available.
Chuck Liddel Hit & Run – Season 8Vodpod videos no longer available.
Frankie Muniz & Justin Timberlake Double Shot – Season 1Vodpod videos no longer available.
Wilmer Valderrama’s Escalade – Season 1Vodpod videos no longer available.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See Echosmith At Irving Plaza
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Scores New ‘Stranger Things’ Trailer
- Linkin Park Cancel ‘One More Light’ Tour
- The Script Detail New Album ‘Freedom Child,’ Announce Tour Dates
- Louis Tomlinson Debuts ‘Back to You’ Video Featuring Bebe Rexha
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Shares Emotional Anti-Bullying Message
- 5 Best Songs on Lana Del Rey’s ‘Lust for Life’
- Madam Tussauds Yanks Beyoncé Waxwork Amid Criticism
- Taylor Swift Wins Legal Victory in Assault Case
- Justin Bieber Banned from China for ‘Bad Behavior’