Good news for the couple, bad news for everyone else…
It looks like [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Justin Timberlake[/lastfm] and Jessica Biel are finally engaged, for real this time, according to Us Weekly.
Here’s a little back story in case you’ve been living in a cave…
Jessica and Justin, two of the best looking humans on the planet, started dating way back in May of 2007. About four months in, rumors started circulating that Justin was cheating on Jessica, and continued to make news for the four years that they dated. Probably because he was without a doubt unfaithful. So, in March of 2011, they broke up.
According to the Us Weekly report, Justin proposed in Jackson, Wyoming last month while the two were snowboarding in the mountains.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release
- Actress Amanda Bynes Back In Court In Bong-Tossing Case
- Watch The Sound of Music Live! Tonight Among Friends with Booze
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- Kim’s College: Charlize Theron, Keanu Reeves and Jamie Fox
- Oh Yeezus, Lone Survivor’s NYC Mishap & More: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!