Good news for the couple, bad news for everyone else…
It looks like [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Timberlake[/lastfm] and Jessica Biel are finally engaged, for real this time, according to Us Weekly.
Here’s a little back story in case you’ve been living in a cave…
Jessica and Justin, two of the best looking humans on the planet, started dating way back in May of 2007. About four months in, rumors started circulating that Justin was cheating on Jessica, and continued to make news for the four years that they dated. Probably because he was without a doubt unfaithful. So, in March of 2011, they broke up.
According to the Us Weekly report, Justin proposed in Jackson, Wyoming last month while the two were snowboarding in the mountains.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Passes To A Screening Of ‘Thor: Ragnarok’
- Justin Timberlake Set to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Pop Royalty Shines at We Can Survive Benefit Concert
- Kesha Dedicates ‘We Can Survive’ Performance To Fan’s Mother
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Linkin Park Will Live Stream Chester Bennington Tribute Concert
- Kelly Clarkson Gets in the Holiday Spirit with New Song ‘Christmas Eve’
- Ed Sheeran Says Substance Abuse Contributed to Hiatus from Music
- Mariah Carey Unveils New Christmas Song ‘The Star’
- Niall Horan Shares Acoustic Version of ‘Flicker’ Title Track