Good news for the couple, bad news for everyone else…
It looks like [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Timberlake[/lastfm] and Jessica Biel are finally engaged, for real this time, according to Us Weekly.
Here’s a little back story in case you’ve been living in a cave…
Jessica and Justin, two of the best looking humans on the planet, started dating way back in May of 2007. About four months in, rumors started circulating that Justin was cheating on Jessica, and continued to make news for the four years that they dated. Probably because he was without a doubt unfaithful. So, in March of 2011, they broke up.
According to the Us Weekly report, Justin proposed in Jackson, Wyoming last month while the two were snowboarding in the mountains.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch The Muppets Rap Eminem’s ‘My Name Is’
- Benny Boom in Talks to Direct Troubled Tupac Biopic
- Ricki Lake Helps Launch HIV/AIDS Campaign: #TreatmentForAll
- Watch The Killers’ New Christmas Video ‘Dirt Sledding’
- Watch Isosine’s Nonstop Pop 2015 Mashup
- Listen to Coldplay and Beyoncé’s Collaboration, ‘Hymn for the Weekend’
- Fall Out Boy and Boyz II Men Collabo for ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ ‘Mashup Mondays’ Finale
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- Win Tickets To See X-Ambassadors & Muse In Concert
- This Week On FM Magazine: Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater