Good news for the couple, bad news for everyone else…
It looks like [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Timberlake[/lastfm] and Jessica Biel are finally engaged, for real this time, according to Us Weekly.
Here’s a little back story in case you’ve been living in a cave…
Jessica and Justin, two of the best looking humans on the planet, started dating way back in May of 2007. About four months in, rumors started circulating that Justin was cheating on Jessica, and continued to make news for the four years that they dated. Probably because he was without a doubt unfaithful. So, in March of 2011, they broke up.
According to the Us Weekly report, Justin proposed in Jackson, Wyoming last month while the two were snowboarding in the mountains.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Zayn Malik’s Sophomore Album Has ‘More Optimistic Tone’
- Gwen Stefani Still Thinks Blake Shelton’s a Winner
- Chris Cornell’s Wife Vicky Shares Letter to Late Husband
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Ariana Grande Officially Suspends Dangerous Woman Tour Dates
- Nicki Minaj Won’t ‘Operate in Fear’ After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas Decides to Convey Positivity on New Music
- Justin Bieber Fans Want Him To Cancel U.K. Show Over Safety Concerns
- Elton John Makes First Appearance Since Illness to Praise Music Videos
- Norah Jones Honors Chris Cornell with Performance of ‘Black Hole Sun’