Do You Wear Makeup to the Gym? Be Honest!!
I have a confession to make… I’m a little vain.
Not snobby or conceited… more so a little insecure, so I check my visage too often in too many shiny surfaces. It’s that vanity that makes it impossible for me to go to the gym without a tiny bit of makeup on…
It’s not like I get all dolled up or anything. I actually train in a hand-to-hand combat called Krav Maga with the Israeli Special Forces, so a ton of makeup would look ridiculous when I’m kicking butt.
But, Jim told me about a Glamour survey this morning that had 77% of women saying wearing makeup to the gym was wrong. I thought that was a little glass houses/throwing stones of them!
So, I called on the ladies to be honest about wearing makeup to the gym…and Alice had a good point about what type of gym most women wear makeup to…
What about you? Do you wear makeup to the gym? Leave a comment below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Kim’s College: ScarJo, Bryan Cranston & One Direction
- Someone Still Crushes On Hilary Duff, Miley vs Katy & Celeb Auction News: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!