Do You Wear Makeup to the Gym? Be Honest!!
I have a confession to make… I’m a little vain.
Not snobby or conceited… more so a little insecure, so I check my visage too often in too many shiny surfaces. It’s that vanity that makes it impossible for me to go to the gym without a tiny bit of makeup on…
It’s not like I get all dolled up or anything. I actually train in a hand-to-hand combat called Krav Maga with the Israeli Special Forces, so a ton of makeup would look ridiculous when I’m kicking butt.
But, Jim told me about a Glamour survey this morning that had 77% of women saying wearing makeup to the gym was wrong. I thought that was a little glass houses/throwing stones of them!
So, I called on the ladies to be honest about wearing makeup to the gym…and Alice had a good point about what type of gym most women wear makeup to…
What about you? Do you wear makeup to the gym? Leave a comment below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Radio.com Minimation: The Who Can’t Escape Their Fans
- ‘Zombie’ Who Bit Man During Arctic Monkeys Set at Lollapalooza in Police Custody
- Win Front Row Tickets To The Fresh Fall Fest
- Enter To Win: New York Zipline Adventures
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- Katy Perry and Riff Raff Team Up for ‘This Is How We Do (Remix)’
- Scott Weiland Locked Up In the Studio, Not Jail, Contrary to Previous Reports
- British Band You Me at Six is Happy to Pay to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations