I have a confession to make… I’m a little vain.
Not snobby or conceited… more so a little insecure, so I check my visage too often in too many shiny surfaces. It’s that vanity that makes it impossible for me to go to the gym without a tiny bit of makeup on…
It’s not like I get all dolled up or anything. I actually train in a hand-to-hand combat called Krav Maga with the Israeli Special Forces, so a ton of makeup would look ridiculous when I’m kicking butt.
But, Jim told me about a Glamour survey this morning that had 77% of women saying wearing makeup to the gym was wrong. I thought that was a little glass houses/throwing stones of them!
So, I called on the ladies to be honest about wearing makeup to the gym…and Alice had a good point about what type of gym most women wear makeup to…
What about you? Do you wear makeup to the gym? Leave a comment below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Selena Gomez Debuts Short Haircut
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Sony Music Cuts Ties with Dr. Luke: Report
- #TabooTuesday: Do You Have Questions You’ve Always Wanted To Ask People, But Didn’t Have The Nerve To Ask?
- Beyoncé Launches Scholarship Program for Young Women
- Ellie Goulding Reunites with Ex-Boyfriend Midair at ‘Magic Mike Live’
- Bananarama to Reunite (After 29 Years) for First-Ever Tour
- Madonna Biopic ‘Blond Ambition’ Picked up by Universal
- Miley Cyrus Plays New Character in ‘Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2’
- Dave Grohl Interviews His Mom about Her New Book, Shares Funny Stories