I have a confession to make… I’m a little vain.
Not snobby or conceited… more so a little insecure, so I check my visage too often in too many shiny surfaces. It’s that vanity that makes it impossible for me to go to the gym without a tiny bit of makeup on…
It’s not like I get all dolled up or anything. I actually train in a hand-to-hand combat called Krav Maga with the Israeli Special Forces, so a ton of makeup would look ridiculous when I’m kicking butt.
But, Jim told me about a Glamour survey this morning that had 77% of women saying wearing makeup to the gym was wrong. I thought that was a little glass houses/throwing stones of them!
So, I called on the ladies to be honest about wearing makeup to the gym…and Alice had a good point about what type of gym most women wear makeup to…
What about you? Do you wear makeup to the gym? Leave a comment below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Buy Billie Joe Armstrong’s BMW Just in Time for the Holidays
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album