‘Octomom’ Nadya Suleman Disappears From the Internets
It’s a Christmas miracle!
Octo-Mom (Nadya Suleman) appears to have vanished off the face of the Internet!
Actually, it’s no miracle, it’s a legal dispute between the breeder-to-beat-all-breeders and her manager.
According to RadarOnline.com, the mother-of-14’s ditched her ex-porn star manager, Gina Rodriguez, on Monday. In reciprocation Rodriguez de-activated Suleman’s Facebook, Twitter and UStream pages.
“I fired my manager today and she’s a little upset so she shut down all my profiles online.”
Something tells me this hiatus won’t last long. There’s nothing quite like an ex-porn star scorned.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- Hanson to Headline Their Own Hop Jam Craft Beer and Music Festival in Oklahoma
- Martin Garrix Debuts Ed Sheeran-Featuring Song ‘Rewind Repeat It’ at Ultra: Watch
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts
- Surprise! Odds of Big Artists Debuting Brand New Albums on TIDAL Today
- Don’t Bring Your Selfie Sticks to Coachella or Lollapalooza
- Ariana Grande Extends Honeymoon Tour Into Fall
- Who is Trevor Noah? 5 Cool Things to Know About the New ‘Daily Show’ Host
- This Hotel Wakes Up Hung Over Spring Breakers with ‘Circle of Life': Watch