It’s a Christmas miracle!
Octo-Mom (Nadya Suleman) appears to have vanished off the face of the Internet!
Actually, it’s no miracle, it’s a legal dispute between the breeder-to-beat-all-breeders and her manager.
According to RadarOnline.com, the mother-of-14’s ditched her ex-porn star manager, Gina Rodriguez, on Monday. In reciprocation Rodriguez de-activated Suleman’s Facebook, Twitter and UStream pages.
“I fired my manager today and she’s a little upset so she shut down all my profiles online.”
Something tells me this hiatus won’t last long. There’s nothing quite like an ex-porn star scorned.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 3 Doors Down Manager Explains Decision to Play Trump Inauguration
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Drake Collaboration
- Ryan Adams Premieres New Track ‘Doomsday’
- Kanye West Not ‘Traditionally American’ Enough for Trump Inauguration
- Train Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Quincy Jones’ Michael Jackson Lawsuit Moves Forward
- Alanis Morissette’s Manager Admits to Stealing Nearly $5 Million
- Sign Up for ‘Politics of Kanye West’ Course at Washington University
- Kesha Opens Up About ‘Devastating’ Dr. Luke Lawsuit
- Janelle Monáe, Maxwell, More to Perform at Women’s March on Washington