It’s a Christmas miracle!
Octo-Mom (Nadya Suleman) appears to have vanished off the face of the Internet!
Actually, it’s no miracle, it’s a legal dispute between the breeder-to-beat-all-breeders and her manager.
According to RadarOnline.com, the mother-of-14’s ditched her ex-porn star manager, Gina Rodriguez, on Monday. In reciprocation Rodriguez de-activated Suleman’s Facebook, Twitter and UStream pages.
“I fired my manager today and she’s a little upset so she shut down all my profiles online.”
Something tells me this hiatus won’t last long. There’s nothing quite like an ex-porn star scorned.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To Star Trek: Mission New York
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- How Social Media Became Stanaj’s Unexpected Ticket to Stardom
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’
- Trump Defies The Rolling Stones
- Diplo Says ‘No One Thought’ Justin Bieber Collaboration ‘Would Work’
- Win Passes For ‘Bad Moms’ & A Vivajennz Wine Purse
- Lindsey Stirling Breaks Down the Joy of Working with Andrew McMahon on ‘Something Wild’