It’s a Christmas miracle!
Octo-Mom (Nadya Suleman) appears to have vanished off the face of the Internet!
Actually, it’s no miracle, it’s a legal dispute between the breeder-to-beat-all-breeders and her manager.
According to RadarOnline.com, the mother-of-14’s ditched her ex-porn star manager, Gina Rodriguez, on Monday. In reciprocation Rodriguez de-activated Suleman’s Facebook, Twitter and UStream pages.
“I fired my manager today and she’s a little upset so she shut down all my profiles online.”
Something tells me this hiatus won’t last long. There’s nothing quite like an ex-porn star scorned.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj, Zendaya Weigh in on Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Maxine Waters Comments
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 5 Powerhouse Female Musicians Making Their Mark
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Fan Who Died in Car Accident
- #SoOldSchool: What’s An Old Word That You Think People Should Stop Using?
- Paris and Prince Jackson Get Complimentary Tattoos
- Pharrell’s Life Story is Getting the Musical Treatment
- Terminally Ill Beyoncé Fan Dies Days after FaceTiming with Singer
- Ed Sheeran Superfan Jailed for Noisy Domestic Disturbance
- Will Smith Attends ‘Fresh Prince’ Cast Reunion
- Demi Lovato and Jimmy Fallon Play Teen Girls in “Ew!’ Sketch