It’s a Christmas miracle!
Octo-Mom (Nadya Suleman) appears to have vanished off the face of the Internet!
Actually, it’s no miracle, it’s a legal dispute between the breeder-to-beat-all-breeders and her manager.
According to RadarOnline.com, the mother-of-14’s ditched her ex-porn star manager, Gina Rodriguez, on Monday. In reciprocation Rodriguez de-activated Suleman’s Facebook, Twitter and UStream pages.
“I fired my manager today and she’s a little upset so she shut down all my profiles online.”
Something tells me this hiatus won’t last long. There’s nothing quite like an ex-porn star scorned.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism
- Niall Horan Peer Pressures Jimmy Fallon into Gangnam Style Dance
- Listen to Sia’s ‘Wonder Woman’ Anthem Featuring Labrinth
- Snippets from Katy Perry’s ‘Witness’ Reportedly Leak
- Halsey Drops ‘Strangers’ with Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui