Let’s Play Resolution Roulette!!
So you’ve made your resolution and you’re planning to stick with it, right?
Franklin Covey did a survey that found that the top resolution of 2012 is to get fit… and that is my resolution this year… to lose my love handles. My wife thinks I’m overcritical and loves my shape… round is a shape, right? But when I look in the mirror, I see LOVE HANDLES. Damn the Brad Pitt‘s and Hugh Jackman‘s of the world that look like they are a walking airbrushed photo… makes the rest of us feel love handle-ish. So, we decided to have a little fun with resolutions this morning…
We had a phone book from my neighborhood (Seaford, Massapequa, Wantagh) and a listener picked a page, a column and a place on the page to get our victim… ummm, participant… unwitting participant…
Linda was our page picker this morning and she helped us come up with a random name…
Then we picked up the phone and dialed up our Resolution Roulette contestant to find out about their resolution…
What was YOUR New Year’s resolution? Do you plan on actually sticking to it? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira on Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Ian & Chad from A Great Big World Play ‘Guess the Celebrity NYU Grad or Dropout’ w/ Jim & Kim
- Watch CHVRCHES Cover Lorde’s ‘Team’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour
- Justin Bieber Surprises SXSW With Intimate Show Surrounded By Screams
- Kim’s College: Pharrell’s Hat, Sarah Palin Quotes & The Bachelor
- Lorde’s Lipstick Line, Leo and Harry The Hollywood Match & LiLo’s Stink: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!
- The Music of ‘Walking Dead’ Season 4: Beth Sings Waxahatchee, Lee DeWyze Sings Bob’s Anthem
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss