Let’s Play Resolution Roulette!!
So you’ve made your resolution and you’re planning to stick with it, right?
Franklin Covey did a survey that found that the top resolution of 2012 is to get fit… and that is my resolution this year… to lose my love handles. My wife thinks I’m overcritical and loves my shape… round is a shape, right? But when I look in the mirror, I see LOVE HANDLES. Damn the Brad Pitt‘s and Hugh Jackman‘s of the world that look like they are a walking airbrushed photo… makes the rest of us feel love handle-ish. So, we decided to have a little fun with resolutions this morning…
We had a phone book from my neighborhood (Seaford, Massapequa, Wantagh) and a listener picked a page, a column and a place on the page to get our victim… ummm, participant… unwitting participant…
Linda was our page picker this morning and she helped us come up with a random name…
Then we picked up the phone and dialed up our Resolution Roulette contestant to find out about their resolution…
What was YOUR New Year’s resolution? Do you plan on actually sticking to it? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Michael Bublé Is in Hot Water with the Internet, Accused of Body Shaming Woman on Instagram
- Anna Kendrick Gets An Assist from JLo’s Booty on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- The Weeknd, Deadmau5 and Bassnectar to Headline Summer Set Music Festival
- James Taylor Announces First U.S. Tour Dates For New Album, ‘Before This World’