Let’s Play Resolution Roulette!!
So you’ve made your resolution and you’re planning to stick with it, right?
Franklin Covey did a survey that found that the top resolution of 2012 is to get fit… and that is my resolution this year… to lose my love handles. My wife thinks I’m overcritical and loves my shape… round is a shape, right? But when I look in the mirror, I see LOVE HANDLES. Damn the Brad Pitt‘s and Hugh Jackman‘s of the world that look like they are a walking airbrushed photo… makes the rest of us feel love handle-ish. So, we decided to have a little fun with resolutions this morning…
We had a phone book from my neighborhood (Seaford, Massapequa, Wantagh) and a listener picked a page, a column and a place on the page to get our victim… ummm, participant… unwitting participant…
Linda was our page picker this morning and she helped us come up with a random name…
Then we picked up the phone and dialed up our Resolution Roulette contestant to find out about their resolution…
What was YOUR New Year’s resolution? Do you plan on actually sticking to it? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Single Again: Semisonic – ‘Closing Time’
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who’ve Used Award Shows as Protest Signs
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After Being Rear-Ended By Paparazzi
- Miley Cyrus Lashes Out at Media For Going After Her Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt, Has an Arrest Warrant
- Justin Bieber Accused of Attempted Robbery at Dave & Buster’s
- Justin Bieber Covers Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring of Fire': Watch
- Scott Weiland Imposter Allegedly Fronts Stone Temple Pilots Cover Band
- Win Tickets To See Colbie Caillat At Fresh’s Up Close & Personal
- Charli XCX Goes Back to School in ‘Break the Rules’ Video: Watch