Let’s Play Resolution Roulette!!
So you’ve made your resolution and you’re planning to stick with it, right?
Franklin Covey did a survey that found that the top resolution of 2012 is to get fit… and that is my resolution this year… to lose my love handles. My wife thinks I’m overcritical and loves my shape… round is a shape, right? But when I look in the mirror, I see LOVE HANDLES. Damn the Brad Pitt‘s and Hugh Jackman‘s of the world that look like they are a walking airbrushed photo… makes the rest of us feel love handle-ish. So, we decided to have a little fun with resolutions this morning…
We had a phone book from my neighborhood (Seaford, Massapequa, Wantagh) and a listener picked a page, a column and a place on the page to get our victim… ummm, participant… unwitting participant…
Linda was our page picker this morning and she helped us come up with a random name…
Then we picked up the phone and dialed up our Resolution Roulette contestant to find out about their resolution…
What was YOUR New Year’s resolution? Do you plan on actually sticking to it? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Katy Perry Promises Lots of Glitter & Kittens at Her Super Bowl Halftime Show: Watch
- Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars Brought the ‘Funk’ to ‘SNL’: Watch
- Ariana Grande Gets a Little Love Advice from Kris Kringle on ‘Santa Tell Me’: Listen
- One Direction Win Big at 2014 American Music Awards
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings