Let’s Play Resolution Roulette!!
So you’ve made your resolution and you’re planning to stick with it, right?
Franklin Covey did a survey that found that the top resolution of 2012 is to get fit… and that is my resolution this year… to lose my love handles. My wife thinks I’m overcritical and loves my shape… round is a shape, right? But when I look in the mirror, I see LOVE HANDLES. Damn the Brad Pitt‘s and Hugh Jackman‘s of the world that look like they are a walking airbrushed photo… makes the rest of us feel love handle-ish. So, we decided to have a little fun with resolutions this morning…
We had a phone book from my neighborhood (Seaford, Massapequa, Wantagh) and a listener picked a page, a column and a place on the page to get our victim… ummm, participant… unwitting participant…
Linda was our page picker this morning and she helped us come up with a random name…
Then we picked up the phone and dialed up our Resolution Roulette contestant to find out about their resolution…
What was YOUR New Year’s resolution? Do you plan on actually sticking to it? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- The Many Shapes of Este Haim’s ‘Bass Face’
- With ‘Inside Out,’ Pixar Scores a Victory—But It Hasn’t Yet Won the War
- Kim Kardashian Says She’s a ‘Feminist’ in ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover Story
- Prince Debuts New Song ‘HARDROCKLOVER’