There have been many holiday engagements this season, but none quite as big as Lebron James! In a surprise turn of events, “King James”decided to make it official with his longtime girlfriend, Savannah Brinson.
The couple have been together for more than eight years and have two children together. Brinson was James’s high school sweetheart and has maintained her commitment to their relationship, even through two NBA teams.
Many people were speculating about the timing of the engagement, but most, including Lebron James, knew it was long overdue. On Saturday, in a private Remi Martin V party in Miami, Lebron popped the question to Savannah in front of his closest family and friends.
Congrats on the engagement Lebron and Savannah!
By Najah Goldstein
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- OneRepublic on Working with Peter Gabriel on ‘Oh My My’
- Lady Gaga’s Isolated ‘SNL’ Vocals Show She’s in a League of Her Own
- Nick Jonas Battle Raps Kevin Hart
- Amy Winehouse’s ‘Back to Black’ Turns Ten
- Miley Cyrus Dishes about Engagement Ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Shakira and Rapper Black M Drop French-English Duet ‘Comme Moi’
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Fresh Fall Fest Fraternizing’
- Did Kelly Ripa Find Her Next Co-host?
- Amber Rose and Margaret Cho Talk ‘Fashion Police’
- James Corden Asks Niall Horan ‘Least Favorite’ One Direction Member