Lebron James & Savannah Brinson Engaged
There have been many holiday engagements this season, but none quite as big as Lebron James! In a surprise turn of events, “King James”decided to make it official with his longtime girlfriend, Savannah Brinson.
The couple have been together for more than eight years and have two children together. Brinson was James’s high school sweetheart and has maintained her commitment to their relationship, even through two NBA teams.
Many people were speculating about the timing of the engagement, but most, including Lebron James, knew it was long overdue. On Saturday, in a private Remi Martin V party in Miami, Lebron popped the question to Savannah in front of his closest family and friends.
Congrats on the engagement Lebron and Savannah!
By Najah Goldstein
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Watch: Pharrell Cries As People Dance To “Happy”
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows
- Are Jay Z & Beyoncé Touring Together This Summer?
- Pharrell’s New Song is ‘Here’ From the ‘Spider-Man 2′ Soundtrack
- Courtney Love Doesn’t Like Bruce Springsteen’s Music Because…
- Kim’s College: Jersey Shore Star, A Married Couple Touring & Katie Holmes’ New Boy