Lebron James & Savannah Brinson Engaged
There have been many holiday engagements this season, but none quite as big as Lebron James! In a surprise turn of events, “King James”decided to make it official with his longtime girlfriend, Savannah Brinson.
The couple have been together for more than eight years and have two children together. Brinson was James’s high school sweetheart and has maintained her commitment to their relationship, even through two NBA teams.
Many people were speculating about the timing of the engagement, but most, including Lebron James, knew it was long overdue. On Saturday, in a private Remi Martin V party in Miami, Lebron popped the question to Savannah in front of his closest family and friends.
Congrats on the engagement Lebron and Savannah!
By Najah Goldstein
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics
- Bruce Springsteen to Perform Stand Up Comedy Set at Stand Up for Heroes
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- Patti LaBelle Allegedly Ordered Bodyguard to Beat Cadet, Who Now Says He Suffered Brain Damage in Incident
- Neil Diamond Shares ‘Nothing but Heartache,’ the First Song from Upcoming ‘Melody Road’ Album