There have been many holiday engagements this season, but none quite as big as Lebron James! In a surprise turn of events, “King James”decided to make it official with his longtime girlfriend, Savannah Brinson.
The couple have been together for more than eight years and have two children together. Brinson was James’s high school sweetheart and has maintained her commitment to their relationship, even through two NBA teams.
Many people were speculating about the timing of the engagement, but most, including Lebron James, knew it was long overdue. On Saturday, in a private Remi Martin V party in Miami, Lebron popped the question to Savannah in front of his closest family and friends.
Congrats on the engagement Lebron and Savannah!
By Najah Goldstein
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’
- *NSYNC Congratulate Adele on Breaking Their Sales Record
- Train Get ‘Up Close and Personal’ with Fans in NYC
- Win Tickets To The Holiday Lights Spectacular at Jones Beach
- Celebrate the Season with #GivingTuesday