Lebron James & Savannah Brinson Engaged
There have been many holiday engagements this season, but none quite as big as Lebron James! In a surprise turn of events, “King James”decided to make it official with his longtime girlfriend, Savannah Brinson.
The couple have been together for more than eight years and have two children together. Brinson was James’s high school sweetheart and has maintained her commitment to their relationship, even through two NBA teams.
Many people were speculating about the timing of the engagement, but most, including Lebron James, knew it was long overdue. On Saturday, in a private Remi Martin V party in Miami, Lebron popped the question to Savannah in front of his closest family and friends.
Congrats on the engagement Lebron and Savannah!
By Najah Goldstein
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Announces Their New Cast For Season 21
- Watch: Miranda Lambert and Friends Playfully Cover Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’
- Miley Cyrus Trolled with ‘Miley, What’s Good?’ Comments on Instagram
- Azealia Banks Thinks Miley, Taylor, and Nicki Make Basic Music
- Fan Theory: Calvin Harris Made a Secret Appearance in Taylor Swift’s ‘Wildest Dreams’ Music Video
- Demi Lovato Opens Up about New Song Dedicated to Her Late Father
- Watch One Direction Cover ‘Fresh Prince’ Theme Song
- Phil Collins to Re-Issue Solo Albums
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works
- Trey & Ghia’s #IMHO: The 5 Best Justin Timberlake Songs EVER