Fergie’s Looking Forward To Her Bed In 2012: Will This Be the Year of the Black Eyed Baby?
Now that the [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Black Eyed Peas[/lastfm] have officially put themselves on the back burner, Fergie has some 2012 resolutions that involve her bed…
Namely, sleeping in it!
The Fergalicious one told PEOPLE Magazine, “I’m looking forward to being home and not having to sleep in a different city or country every night.”
And if all that time in bed just happens to lead to a little Fergie, well more power to it. When asked if she planned on baby-making with her husband Josh Duhamel, her response was vague.
“Maybe, who knows?” the 36-year-old singer said. “We’ll see.”
What is she most looking forward to? Being a homebody…
“I want to spend time with my husband, watch football, watch basketball,” she said. “I’m going where the day takes me – having days where I have no schedule. That’s going to be nice and refreshing for me … a definite change.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Blocktoberfest Hits KelSo Beer Company in Brooklyn This Saturday
- U2 is Working on Another Surprise Project With Apple
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- Hear Johnny Marr’s New Solo Song, ‘The Trap’