Now that the [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Black Eyed Peas[/lastfm] have officially put themselves on the back burner, Fergie has some 2012 resolutions that involve her bed…
Namely, sleeping in it!
The Fergalicious one told PEOPLE Magazine, “I’m looking forward to being home and not having to sleep in a different city or country every night.”
And if all that time in bed just happens to lead to a little Fergie, well more power to it. When asked if she planned on baby-making with her husband Josh Duhamel, her response was vague.
“Maybe, who knows?” the 36-year-old singer said. “We’ll see.”
What is she most looking forward to? Being a homebody…
“I want to spend time with my husband, watch football, watch basketball,” she said. “I’m going where the day takes me – having days where I have no schedule. That’s going to be nice and refreshing for me … a definite change.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Could Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie Be the Next Celebrity Couple?
- FM Magazine: Boys & Girls Harbor 2016 Salute to Achievement
- Jill Scott, Tyrese to Perform Soul Train Weekend 2016
- Drake Releases Short Film ‘Please Forgive Me’
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani