Now that the [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Black Eyed Peas[/lastfm] have officially put themselves on the back burner, Fergie has some 2012 resolutions that involve her bed…
Namely, sleeping in it!
The Fergalicious one told PEOPLE Magazine, “I’m looking forward to being home and not having to sleep in a different city or country every night.”
And if all that time in bed just happens to lead to a little Fergie, well more power to it. When asked if she planned on baby-making with her husband Josh Duhamel, her response was vague.
“Maybe, who knows?” the 36-year-old singer said. “We’ll see.”
What is she most looking forward to? Being a homebody…
“I want to spend time with my husband, watch football, watch basketball,” she said. “I’m going where the day takes me – having days where I have no schedule. That’s going to be nice and refreshing for me … a definite change.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- What’s the Best Justin Bieber Song for Getting Down? Ask Hailey Baldwin
- Watch Little Mix’s New Video for ‘Secret Love Song’ Featuring Jason Derulo
- Chicago Release Official Statement on Peter Cetera
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer
- Hall & Oates Announce Summer Tour 2016
- Go Behind The Scenes of Taylor Swift’s ‘Out Of The Woods’ Music Video
- Beyoncé Name Checks Red Lobster, Sales Skyrocket
- What Does Kanye West’s ‘T.L.O.P.’ Mean? Our Best Guesses.
- Kelly Clarkson Authors Children’s Book