Fergie’s Looking Forward To Her Bed In 2012: Will This Be the Year of the Black Eyed Baby?
Now that the [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Black Eyed Peas[/lastfm] have officially put themselves on the back burner, Fergie has some 2012 resolutions that involve her bed…
Namely, sleeping in it!
The Fergalicious one told PEOPLE Magazine, “I’m looking forward to being home and not having to sleep in a different city or country every night.”
And if all that time in bed just happens to lead to a little Fergie, well more power to it. When asked if she planned on baby-making with her husband Josh Duhamel, her response was vague.
“Maybe, who knows?” the 36-year-old singer said. “We’ll see.”
What is she most looking forward to? Being a homebody…
“I want to spend time with my husband, watch football, watch basketball,” she said. “I’m going where the day takes me – having days where I have no schedule. That’s going to be nice and refreshing for me … a definite change.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira on Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Ian & Chad from A Great Big World Play ‘Guess the Celebrity NYU Grad or Dropout’ w/ Jim & Kim
- Watch CHVRCHES Cover Lorde’s ‘Team’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour
- Justin Bieber Surprises SXSW With Intimate Show Surrounded By Screams
- Kim’s College: Pharrell’s Hat, Sarah Palin Quotes & The Bachelor
- Lorde’s Lipstick Line, Leo and Harry The Hollywood Match & LiLo’s Stink: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!
- The Music of ‘Walking Dead’ Season 4: Beth Sings Waxahatchee, Lee DeWyze Sings Bob’s Anthem
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss