Fergie’s Looking Forward To Her Bed In 2012: Will This Be the Year of the Black Eyed Baby?
Now that the [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Black Eyed Peas[/lastfm] have officially put themselves on the back burner, Fergie has some 2012 resolutions that involve her bed…
Namely, sleeping in it!
The Fergalicious one told PEOPLE Magazine, “I’m looking forward to being home and not having to sleep in a different city or country every night.”
And if all that time in bed just happens to lead to a little Fergie, well more power to it. When asked if she planned on baby-making with her husband Josh Duhamel, her response was vague.
“Maybe, who knows?” the 36-year-old singer said. “We’ll see.”
What is she most looking forward to? Being a homebody…
“I want to spend time with my husband, watch football, watch basketball,” she said. “I’m going where the day takes me – having days where I have no schedule. That’s going to be nice and refreshing for me … a definite change.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France
- The College Life of Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo Inspires New TV Show
- John Lennon’s Killer Says He’s ‘Sorry For Being Such An Idiot’
- Jack White, Eddie Vedder & Paul Simon All Went to the Same Mariners Game: See the Epic Group Photo
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for “Another One Bites the Dust” Live: Watch