Yes really… Or maybe not.
Russell Brand has apparently filed for divorce (or hasn’t – it’s all very confusing) from his wife of just over a year, pop superstar Katy Perry.
According to sources, Brand cited irreconcilable differences in court documents filed in Los Angeles this morning.
TMZ reports that there may have been trouble in the marriage recently, with the two spending Christmas apart.
“Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage. I’ll always adore her and I know we’ll remain friends.” – Russell Brand
But then there’s more news that says it’s not happening, but there are some problems. Russell was apparently spotted out in London today … again without his wedding ring. He wasn’t wearing it yesterday either!
Brand and Perry were married in India back in October of 2010.
What do you think? Are the couple on the outs or is this just a celebrity lover’s quarrel? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See Dancing with the Stars Live
- Niall Horan Previews ‘Flicker’ Via Twitter
- Liam Payne Announces New Single ‘Bedroom Floor’
- One Direction Fan’s Screaming Resulted in Collapsed Lung
- Fifth Harmony Tease ‘Can You See’ from ‘The Star’ Soundtrack
- Harry Styles Reveals That He Named One Direction
- Britney Spears Gets Cozy With Model Boyfriend
- Bruno Mars, Solange Lead ‘Soul Train’ Nominees
- #DumbB***hBaseball: Karen Gives Jeffrey a Yankees Pop Quiz!
- Chris Brown Details 45 Track Album ‘Heartbreak on a Full Moon’