Is Russell Brand Divorcing Katy Perry?
Yes really… Or maybe not.
Russell Brand has apparently filed for divorce (or hasn’t – it’s all very confusing) from his wife of just over a year, pop superstar Katy Perry.
According to sources, Brand cited irreconcilable differences in court documents filed in Los Angeles this morning.
TMZ reports that there may have been trouble in the marriage recently, with the two spending Christmas apart.
“Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage. I’ll always adore her and I know we’ll remain friends.” – Russell Brand
But then there’s more news that says it’s not happening, but there are some problems. Russell was apparently spotted out in London today … again without his wedding ring. He wasn’t wearing it yesterday either!
Brand and Perry were married in India back in October of 2010.
What do you think? Are the couple on the outs or is this just a celebrity lover’s quarrel? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea, Calls ‘Fancy’ the Song of the Summer
- Beyoncé Strips Down ‘Crazy In Love’ For Steamy ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews
- Courtney Love On Kurt Cobain Biopic: ‘I Am Leading The Charge’
- Singer Jacquie Lee Talks Touring, Her Love For Christina Perri & Ed Sheeran
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- Whitney Houston’s Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: ‘Please Let Her Rest’
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for ‘Come Get It Bae’ Video: Watch
- See Beyoncé Channel ‘Rosie the Riveter’ on Instagram