Yes really… Or maybe not.
Russell Brand has apparently filed for divorce (or hasn’t – it’s all very confusing) from his wife of just over a year, pop superstar Katy Perry.
According to sources, Brand cited irreconcilable differences in court documents filed in Los Angeles this morning.
TMZ reports that there may have been trouble in the marriage recently, with the two spending Christmas apart.
“Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage. I’ll always adore her and I know we’ll remain friends.” – Russell Brand
But then there’s more news that says it’s not happening, but there are some problems. Russell was apparently spotted out in London today … again without his wedding ring. He wasn’t wearing it yesterday either!
Brand and Perry were married in India back in October of 2010.
What do you think? Are the couple on the outs or is this just a celebrity lover’s quarrel? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Johnny Depp Topped Forbes Overpaid Actor List Once Again
- Beyoncé’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Rejected for Country GRAMMY: Report
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Concerts Through End of 2016
- Sia Separates from Husband of Two Years
- Watch Tegan and Sara’s ‘Miami Vice’-Inspired Video ‘Dying to Know’
- Madonna Joins James Corden for Carpool Karaoke
- GRAMMY Nominations: 7 Bizarre Matchups
- Rihanna Stoked by Multiple GRAMMY Nominations
- Drake’s NYC OVO Flagship Store Opens This Weekend
- Win Passes For Lucasfilms’ ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ Advanced Screening