Yes really… Or maybe not.
Russell Brand has apparently filed for divorce (or hasn’t – it’s all very confusing) from his wife of just over a year, pop superstar Katy Perry.
According to sources, Brand cited irreconcilable differences in court documents filed in Los Angeles this morning.
TMZ reports that there may have been trouble in the marriage recently, with the two spending Christmas apart.
“Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage. I’ll always adore her and I know we’ll remain friends.” – Russell Brand
But then there’s more news that says it’s not happening, but there are some problems. Russell was apparently spotted out in London today … again without his wedding ring. He wasn’t wearing it yesterday either!
Brand and Perry were married in India back in October of 2010.
What do you think? Are the couple on the outs or is this just a celebrity lover’s quarrel? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande Fans Turn ‘Dangerous Woman’ Artwork into Symbol of Peace
- Nicki Minaj Says She Hasn’t Done the Nasty with Nas, Yet
- Classic Elton John Songs Get Reimagined Music Videos
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 5 Songs You’ll Need For Summer 2017
- Can Emojis Really Save Your Relationship? Karen & Jeffrey Weigh In
- Ariana Grande Reps Release Statement on Manchester Concert Bombing
- Katy Perry Explains History of Taylor Swift Beef: ‘Like, She Started It’
- Michael Jackson Estate Condemns Unsanctioned Projects
- Police Arrest Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing as ISIS Claims Responsibility
- James Corden Pays Tribute to Manchester in Wake of Terror Attack