Is Russell Brand Divorcing Katy Perry?
Yes really… Or maybe not.
Russell Brand has apparently filed for divorce (or hasn’t – it’s all very confusing) from his wife of just over a year, pop superstar Katy Perry.
According to sources, Brand cited irreconcilable differences in court documents filed in Los Angeles this morning.
TMZ reports that there may have been trouble in the marriage recently, with the two spending Christmas apart.
“Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage. I’ll always adore her and I know we’ll remain friends.” – Russell Brand
But then there’s more news that says it’s not happening, but there are some problems. Russell was apparently spotted out in London today … again without his wedding ring. He wasn’t wearing it yesterday either!
Brand and Perry were married in India back in October of 2010.
What do you think? Are the couple on the outs or is this just a celebrity lover’s quarrel? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Blocktoberfest Hits KelSo Beer Company in Brooklyn This Saturday
- U2 is Working on Another Surprise Project With Apple
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- Hear Johnny Marr’s New Solo Song, ‘The Trap’