This one slipped through the cracks over the Christmas break. But thanks to the internet, we can just pretend it’s brand new! [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] offered her Little Monsters an… unusual Christmas gift.
A down and dirty track titled “Stuck on F’n You.”
As promised, Gaga issued the unreleased track off her best-selling album Born This Way right as the clock struck midnight on Sunday, Christmas Day (Dec. 25th).
Listen below, but be warned… it’s slightly NSFW.
As Gaga revealed her plans to release the song via a flurry of tweets, she told her fans that the track was “recorded live, in one take, on the tour bus. Uncensored.” At the end of the track, she sings, “We’re in Minnesota, and… it’s a sold-out show again”; on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24th) she posted on Twitter, “So to give you a little background to the creation of this song. I wrote it in Minnesota after the Monster Ball on the tour bus.”
“Stuck on F’n’ You” is the first track to be released since Born This Way: The Remix, which featured remixes and reworkings of Born This Way songs by Foster The People, The Weeknd, Zed and The Horrors among others.
Ms. Gaga is scheduled to return to her native New York to ring in 2012 by performing on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Johnny Depp Topped Forbes Overpaid Actor List Once Again
- Beyoncé’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Rejected for Country GRAMMY: Report
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Concerts Through End of 2016
- Sia Separates from Husband of Two Years
- Watch Tegan and Sara’s ‘Miami Vice’-Inspired Video ‘Dying to Know’
- Madonna Joins James Corden for Carpool Karaoke
- GRAMMY Nominations: 7 Bizarre Matchups
- Rihanna Stoked by Multiple GRAMMY Nominations
- Drake’s NYC OVO Flagship Store Opens This Weekend
- Win Passes For Lucasfilms’ ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ Advanced Screening
- John Legend and ‘Sesame Street’ Send Love to Daughter Luna
- Listen: Lindsey Stirling’s Awesome Remake of Hans Zimmer’s ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Theme
- Rihanna Clarifies Apparent Beyoncé Diss
- Jay-Z Tried to Manage Prince’s Catalog Following His Death
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Your Bad Christmas Decorations’