Listen To Lady Gaga’s Christmas Gift To Her Little Monsters – ‘Stuck On F’n You’
This one slipped through the cracks over the Christmas break. But thanks to the internet, we can just pretend it’s brand new! [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] offered her Little Monsters an… unusual Christmas gift.
A down and dirty track titled “Stuck on F’n You.”
As promised, Gaga issued the unreleased track off her best-selling album Born This Way right as the clock struck midnight on Sunday, Christmas Day (Dec. 25th).
Listen below, but be warned… it’s slightly NSFW.
As Gaga revealed her plans to release the song via a flurry of tweets, she told her fans that the track was “recorded live, in one take, on the tour bus. Uncensored.” At the end of the track, she sings, “We’re in Minnesota, and… it’s a sold-out show again”; on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24th) she posted on Twitter, “So to give you a little background to the creation of this song. I wrote it in Minnesota after the Monster Ball on the tour bus.”
“Stuck on F’n’ You” is the first track to be released since Born This Way: The Remix, which featured remixes and reworkings of Born This Way songs by Foster The People, The Weeknd, Zed and The Horrors among others.
Ms. Gaga is scheduled to return to her native New York to ring in 2012 by performing on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog
- Demi Lovato Keeps Her Focus Set On Music And Skin Care
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend
- Rihanna’s Sexual, Violent ‘BBHMM’ Video is Very NSFW
- Beyoncé Recreates ‘7/11′ Video to Celebrate Gay Marriage Equality
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’