This one slipped through the cracks over the Christmas break. But thanks to the internet, we can just pretend it’s brand new! [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] offered her Little Monsters an… unusual Christmas gift.
A down and dirty track titled “Stuck on F’n You.”
As promised, Gaga issued the unreleased track off her best-selling album Born This Way right as the clock struck midnight on Sunday, Christmas Day (Dec. 25th).
Listen below, but be warned… it’s slightly NSFW.
As Gaga revealed her plans to release the song via a flurry of tweets, she told her fans that the track was “recorded live, in one take, on the tour bus. Uncensored.” At the end of the track, she sings, “We’re in Minnesota, and… it’s a sold-out show again”; on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24th) she posted on Twitter, “So to give you a little background to the creation of this song. I wrote it in Minnesota after the Monster Ball on the tour bus.”
“Stuck on F’n’ You” is the first track to be released since Born This Way: The Remix, which featured remixes and reworkings of Born This Way songs by Foster The People, The Weeknd, Zed and The Horrors among others.
Ms. Gaga is scheduled to return to her native New York to ring in 2012 by performing on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Ethan Hawke Plays Chet Baker in ‘Born to Be Blue’ Trailer
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Cold War Kids Up Close & Personal
- Win Tickets For Barenaked Ladies at Central Park Summerstage
- ‘Death Cab for Yeezy’ Mashup Album Chills Out Kanye Fans
- Kanye West Responds to Alleged Taylor Swift Diss
- Taylor Swift’s Brother Throws Kanye Sneakers in the Trash
- Did Kanye West Make Taylor Swift ‘Famous’?
- Win Blue Mountain Lift Tickets
- Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, More Announced as GRAMMY Presenters
- Win Tickets To See Walk The Moon
- Listen to Gwen Stefani’s New Single ‘Make Me Like You’
- Kanye West’s MSG Event Redefines Record Release Shows and Fashion Shows