Listen To Lady Gaga’s Christmas Gift To Her Little Monsters – ‘Stuck On F’n You’
This one slipped through the cracks over the Christmas break. But thanks to the internet, we can just pretend it’s brand new! [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] offered her Little Monsters an… unusual Christmas gift.
A down and dirty track titled “Stuck on F’n You.”
As promised, Gaga issued the unreleased track off her best-selling album Born This Way right as the clock struck midnight on Sunday, Christmas Day (Dec. 25th).
Listen below, but be warned… it’s slightly NSFW.
As Gaga revealed her plans to release the song via a flurry of tweets, she told her fans that the track was “recorded live, in one take, on the tour bus. Uncensored.” At the end of the track, she sings, “We’re in Minnesota, and… it’s a sold-out show again”; on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24th) she posted on Twitter, “So to give you a little background to the creation of this song. I wrote it in Minnesota after the Monster Ball on the tour bus.”
“Stuck on F’n’ You” is the first track to be released since Born This Way: The Remix, which featured remixes and reworkings of Born This Way songs by Foster The People, The Weeknd, Zed and The Horrors among others.
Ms. Gaga is scheduled to return to her native New York to ring in 2012 by performing on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)
- Jimmy Fallon Singing ‘Barbara Ann’ with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy
- Gene Simmons is Making a Horror Movie with the WWE
- Miley Cyrus Blasts Indiana Governor Over Anti-Gay Bill
- Taylor Swift Is the World’s Sixth Greatest Leader
- Dave Grohl Helps Terminally Ill Foo Fighters Fan’s Rock and Roll Dream Come True
- Justin Bieber Bro’d Out with Some Random Hiker in California Just Because
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N’ Roses’ Breakup
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams