December has been a HUGE month for fans of Van Halen (NOT Van Hagar)! After announcing that they signed with Interscope records and that they will be embarking on a major tour in 2012, the band has finally announced the release date for their upcoming album.
Make the JUMP to find out when!
UltimateClassicRock.com reports that Van Halen has announced February 7th as the release date for their upcoming comeback album. It will be their first album since Van Halen III in 1998 and the first with Roth at the helm since 1984 (released in 1984… duh).
Also on the band’s to-do list is announcing the dates for the first leg of their tour. Expect to hear that news from the Van Halen camp on January 3rd, with tickets going on sale January 10th.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- The Chainsmokers Announce ‘Collage’ EP
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Nasty’ Sees Big Bump after Donald Trump’s Debate Comment
- RZA Slams Azealia Banks Over Russell Crowe Incident
- Nicki Minaj Trolls Donald Trump Over ‘Bad Hombres’ Comment
- Amber Rose on ‘Dancing’ Co-Star Ryan Lochte: ‘He Made a Mistake and He Paid for It’