Steven Tyler is Engaged… Maybe
Steven Tyler just might be thinking, “Ya know what… THIRD TIME IS A CHARM!”
The charismatic Aerosmith frontman is reportedly engaged to girlfriend Erin Brody, since the two were spotted in Hawaii on Christmas Day with the (soon to be) Mrs. flaunting a diamond on her left ring finger.
The news is all just hearsay at the moment, but TMZ reports that sources close to Tyler say that it is indeed an engagement ring on Brady’s finger.
We’ll find out for sure when the pair appear on Oprah Winfrey’s new show, Oprah’s Next Chapter, which premieres Sunday at 9pm on OWN.
If the two do get hitched, this will be Tyler’s third walk down the aisle. He was married to model Cyrinda Foxe from 1978 to 1987 (she passed away in 2002) and clothing designer Teresa Barrick from 1988 to 2006.
Go on, Steven. “Walk this way” down the aisle…
Sorry… I had to do it.
More from Fresh1027.com.com >
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson’s
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do’: Watch
- Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea, Calls ‘Fancy’ the Song of the Summer
- Beyoncé Strips Down ‘Crazy In Love’ For Steamy ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer