Ryan Reynolds Takes Blake Home To Meet the Family
Meeting the family is a big deal.
I guess this means that Ryan Reynolds is pretty smitten with his Green Lantern co-star, because he took Blake Lively back to his hometown of Vancouver to spend the holidays with his family.
According to PEOPLE magazine, the couple have been seen all over town, including an Original Cupcake Shop, where they stocked up on cupcakes–perhaps for a family get together.
A store employee said, “[They were] super nice to work with.” The cupcake stylist continued on to say, “You can just tell they were together and very happy.”
Remember when he almost married [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Alanis Morissette[/lastfm]? That was weird. That man sure has eclectic taste in the ladies.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why