Ryan Reynolds Takes Blake Home To Meet the Family
Meeting the family is a big deal.
I guess this means that Ryan Reynolds is pretty smitten with his Green Lantern co-star, because he took Blake Lively back to his hometown of Vancouver to spend the holidays with his family.
According to PEOPLE magazine, the couple have been seen all over town, including an Original Cupcake Shop, where they stocked up on cupcakes–perhaps for a family get together.
A store employee said, “[They were] super nice to work with.” The cupcake stylist continued on to say, “You can just tell they were together and very happy.”
Remember when he almost married [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Alanis Morissette[/lastfm]? That was weird. That man sure has eclectic taste in the ladies.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?