I’m Finally Finished (After Starting Yesterday) With My Christmas Shopping!
Now I can throw stones at the glass houses that people who haven’t started their shopping are living in!
I went to Macy’s yesterday and it looked like a bomb went off! There were clothes strewn everywhere and last-minute bargain hunters elbowing their way past me at every turn. But I’m finally finished. So I decided to help out you shopping scofflaws with a website for some rather unusual items for sale… from police precincts!
PropertyRoom.com gathers up all the items from police stations around the country; items from the lost and found, from robberies… basically anything they can not find the original owner for and sells them online.
I used to go to police auctions when I was younger. I picked up a cool car stereo at one (it had a tape player in it…that’s how long ago it was!), so this site grabbed my attention as did some of the items.
If you were looking to get somebody out of a car crash, perform an at-home medical procedure or be buried… you’re in luck!
If you end up taking the plunge and purchase anything, let me know what it was in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France