I’m Finally Finished (After Starting Yesterday) With My Christmas Shopping!
Now I can throw stones at the glass houses that people who haven’t started their shopping are living in!
I went to Macy’s yesterday and it looked like a bomb went off! There were clothes strewn everywhere and last-minute bargain hunters elbowing their way past me at every turn. But I’m finally finished. So I decided to help out you shopping scofflaws with a website for some rather unusual items for sale… from police precincts!
PropertyRoom.com gathers up all the items from police stations around the country; items from the lost and found, from robberies… basically anything they can not find the original owner for and sells them online.
I used to go to police auctions when I was younger. I picked up a cool car stereo at one (it had a tape player in it…that’s how long ago it was!), so this site grabbed my attention as did some of the items.
If you were looking to get somebody out of a car crash, perform an at-home medical procedure or be buried… you’re in luck!
If you end up taking the plunge and purchase anything, let me know what it was in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win: Phillip Phillips Autographed Guitar
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- This Week On FM Magazine: Gilda’s Club Northern New Jersey