Tomorrow is my last day before vacation, so I’m headed over to my favorite nail salon in the West Village for my Christmas manicure. And, I’m bringing extra money to tip my girl for the end of the year… yes, you are supposed to. But how much?
That’s the burning question…
My tip will be a lot… mostly because I am way too impatient to wait for my nails to dry, so I get the 10 minute massage to keep me distracted!
So, we went to a salon (for our final day of tipping advice) and asked the owner how much customers should tip their hair stylist and manicurist at the end of the year as well as how much your doorman is expecting…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh 102.7’s Holiday Jam/Lexus VIP Experience Official Contest Rules
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green