How Much Should You Tip Your Manicurist at the End of the Year?
Tomorrow is my last day before vacation, so I’m headed over to my favorite nail salon in the West Village for my Christmas manicure. And, I’m bringing extra money to tip my girl for the end of the year… yes, you are supposed to. But how much?
That’s the burning question…
My tip will be a lot… mostly because I am way too impatient to wait for my nails to dry, so I get the 10 minute massage to keep me distracted!
So, we went to a salon (for our final day of tipping advice) and asked the owner how much customers should tip their hair stylist and manicurist at the end of the year as well as how much your doorman is expecting…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch