Adam Lambert and Sauli Koskinen Arrested in Finland
Nothing says luvin’ like getting into a bar fight with your significant other… then getting arrested.
Adam Lambert must really love his Finnish boyfriend, Sauli Koskinen. According to TMZ the two got into a heated argument at a bar in Helsinki, a fight that eventually turned physical and traveled from the bar out into the street.
Awww, young love.
How much do you want to bet SOMEONE said THIS during the fight?
Anyway, the cops were called and the two reality TV stars (Koskinen was a cast member of the Finnish version of ‘Big Brother’ while Lambert’s career started on ‘American Idol’) ended up spending the night in a Finnish jail cell while they cooled off.
Because neither man was hurt in the disagreement, cops let them go without charges. Koskinen took to Twitter for damage control shortly after his release, saying “Publicity is not easy, but also celebrities are just human. Love is not easy either, but it lasts forever!”
Yeah, but most humans don’t throw punches at their significant others.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’