Most people have their family Christmas parties at a relative’s house. The kids all sit at the card table with the shaky legs on the shag carpet, the adult-types drink wine and get progressively louder and louder and tell bawdier jokes outside earshot of the little ones.
Not my family!! We are entirely too fertile!
My family rents a VFW hall and actually has arts and crafts and games for the kids (still wine for the adults) and that’s why Uncle Jim thought it was a perfect time to bring the recorder and talk to all the little kids…
And what else are you going to ask little kids this time of year other than… “What do you want Santa to bring you?!”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh 102.7’s Holiday Jam/Lexus VIP Experience Official Contest Rules
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green