What Do Kids Want From Santa This Year?
Most people have their family Christmas parties at a relative’s house. The kids all sit at the card table with the shaky legs on the shag carpet, the adult-types drink wine and get progressively louder and louder and tell bawdier jokes outside earshot of the little ones.
Not my family!! We are entirely too fertile!
My family rents a VFW hall and actually has arts and crafts and games for the kids (still wine for the adults) and that’s why Uncle Jim thought it was a perfect time to bring the recorder and talk to all the little kids…
And what else are you going to ask little kids this time of year other than… “What do you want Santa to bring you?!”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame