Taylor Swift’s CoverGirl Ad Campaign BANNED!
It’s about time!
Those CoverGirl print ads and TV commercials featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Taylor Swift[/lastfm] with really LOOOOONG eye lashes have officially been banned!
Bad quality, sorry. Blame sk8rchic72…
Even I fell victim to the ads and bought that CoverGirl Mascara thinking I’d be able to fly away on my lashes and a prayer. Did my lashes end up looking like Taylor’s? Nope! Not even close.
Of course, it’s not Taylor’s fault, but whose fault is it?
Did you pick up this mascara thinking you would look the way Taylor does in the ad above? Let me know how it all worked out for you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer