Taylor Swift’s CoverGirl Ad Campaign BANNED!
It’s about time!
Those CoverGirl print ads and TV commercials featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Taylor Swift[/lastfm] with really LOOOOONG eye lashes have officially been banned!
Bad quality, sorry. Blame sk8rchic72…
Even I fell victim to the ads and bought that CoverGirl Mascara thinking I’d be able to fly away on my lashes and a prayer. Did my lashes end up looking like Taylor’s? Nope! Not even close.
Of course, it’s not Taylor’s fault, but whose fault is it?
Did you pick up this mascara thinking you would look the way Taylor does in the ad above? Let me know how it all worked out for you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame