It’s about time!
Those CoverGirl print ads and TV commercials featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Taylor Swift[/lastfm] with really LOOOOONG eye lashes have officially been banned!
Bad quality, sorry. Blame sk8rchic72…
Even I fell victim to the ads and bought that CoverGirl Mascara thinking I’d be able to fly away on my lashes and a prayer. Did my lashes end up looking like Taylor’s? Nope! Not even close.
Of course, it’s not Taylor’s fault, but whose fault is it?
Did you pick up this mascara thinking you would look the way Taylor does in the ad above? Let me know how it all worked out for you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly