Taylor Swift’s CoverGirl Ad Campaign BANNED!
It’s about time!
Those CoverGirl print ads and TV commercials featuring [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Taylor Swift[/lastfm] with really LOOOOONG eye lashes have officially been banned!
Bad quality, sorry. Blame sk8rchic72…
Even I fell victim to the ads and bought that CoverGirl Mascara thinking I’d be able to fly away on my lashes and a prayer. Did my lashes end up looking like Taylor’s? Nope! Not even close.
Of course, it’s not Taylor’s fault, but whose fault is it?
Did you pick up this mascara thinking you would look the way Taylor does in the ad above? Let me know how it all worked out for you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Enter to Win: One Direction at MetLife Stadium
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album