Taylor Swift’s CoverGirl Ad Campaign BANNED!
It’s about time!
Those CoverGirl print ads and TV commercials featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Taylor Swift[/lastfm] with really LOOOOONG eye lashes have officially been banned!
Bad quality, sorry. Blame sk8rchic72…
Even I fell victim to the ads and bought that CoverGirl Mascara thinking I’d be able to fly away on my lashes and a prayer. Did my lashes end up looking like Taylor’s? Nope! Not even close.
Of course, it’s not Taylor’s fault, but whose fault is it?
Did you pick up this mascara thinking you would look the way Taylor does in the ad above? Let me know how it all worked out for you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo