To Gift Or Not To Gift: The Boss Man
Talk about a slippery slope!
To gift or not to gift… when it comes to the boss.
Our boss generously took us out for a yummy steak lunch yesterday… at Homestead in the Meatpacking District! Me, Jim and Producer Craig ate until we were in physical agony… steaks, onion rings, garlic bread (are your arteries clogging yet?) and had a great time with the Big Boss.
But he’s not the easiest person to buy for…
Our Big Boss is a wine connoisseur, so you shouldn’t attempt to buy him a bottle of wine under 97 points that’s not from the Rhone Valley… blah, blah, blah… so we were way too chicken to go there. Although we came close to giving him a BOX of wine just to see his face.
This morning we gave you a glimpse of who our boss is with a fun little montage, then asked you guys what you got your boss… and what you ACTUALLY wanted to get them!
And Alissa gave her boss perhaps the best gift of the morning. It made us laugh out loud, and a little jealous we hadn’t thought of it!!
What, if anything, did you get YOUR boss this year for the holidays? Let us know in the comments section below! We need ideas!!!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why