Stop Crying, Jon Bon Jovi Is Still Alive!
The Internet is for rumors…
Rumors like the one that took over Facebook yesterday. It all started when a blog called dailynewbloginternational declared the New Jersey native son dead.
For the record, someone should have realized what was up when this unknown blog also claimed that actress Megan Fox is HIV positive.
The rumor of Jon Bon Jovi’s death spread like wildfire, until the rock star took to Facebook, posting a picture of himself holding a sign saying “Heaven looks a lot like New Jersey”.
Hmm, sounds like a song title.
Rest assured [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bon Jovi[/lastfm] fans, the blog post claiming…
“The paramedics performed CPR and took Bon Jovi to Jersey Shore Medical Center, Ruda said. Hundreds of reporters gathered at the hospital awaiting word on his condition. The sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said Bon Jovi team rushed to Bon Jovi’s bedside, where he suffered Cardiac arrest.
The detectives plan to interview relatives, friends and Bon Jovis’s doctors to try to figure out what happened. The N.J. County coroner’s office will determine a cause of death. A New Jersey Fire Department source told The Times that Bon Jovi was in full cardiac arrest when rescue units arrived.”
…is all hogwash. Jon Bon Jovi is alive and well, and living in New Jersey.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’
- Metallica Continue ‘Late Late Show’ Residency with ‘For Whom the Bell Tolls’: Listen
- Sia Offers ‘Iko Iko’ Cover in Pledge on Husband’s Kickstarter Campaign
- The Script’s Video for ‘No Good in Goodbye’ is an Intergalactic Experience: Watch
- Lana Del Rey is Sexually Assaulted in Unearthed NSFW Marilyn Manson Video