Looking for Holiday Tipping Advice? We Went Right to the Source!!
‘Tis the season… for tipping everyone that has ever touched your hair, delivered your paper, mowed your lawn, parked your car or delivered your mail.
But how much are they really expecting from you?
We decided why guess or go by what we Googled on the Internet? We went right to the very people who are expecting you to be generous and found out exactly what they want to be tipped this year. So if you live in an apartment building, pay for child care or park your car, you will want to know…
We stopped a nanny on the streets of NYC to find out what she thinks is fair for a holiday tip…and it was more than the guidelines we had heard about. The parking garage attendant told us about what we thought you would tip him, but the building super was a ton more than we had planned to tip…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Gavin James Started From The Pubs In Dublin, Now He’s Here
- Jason Bateman Narrates ‘A LEGO Brickumentary’—Coming to Theaters in July
- ‘Stand by Me': Through the Years, from Ben E. King to Imagine Dragons
- Idina Menzel & James Corden Decided to Do ‘(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life’ & It Was Beautiful: Watch
- Adam Lambert’s ‘Ghost Town’ Gets TV Debut on ‘Ellen': Watch